04-13-2015, 01:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi, guys.

As of today, I have worked on my PC build for a few hours, and have come to this conclusion. I'd like to see your current PC builds or what you might have chosen.

I'll be building this PC in the near future, but it's going to take some saving :P

Here's my build I'll be working on very soon. If it takes me a while to save up, I might just up the specs to a better GPU set and a better water-cool kit (CPU and GPUs).

You must login or register to view this content.

Reason for my specs?

I'll be using it for 4K gaming, high end video editing (4K), virtual machines and other demanding tasks

Last edited by _Exquisite_ ; 04-13-2015 at 02:16 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at _Exquisite_ for this awful post:

God, Midnight
04-13-2015, 01:59 AM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Exquisite
Hi, guys.

As of today, I have worked on my PC build for a few hours, and have come to this conclusion. I'd like to see your current PC builds or what you might have chosen.

I'll be building this PC in the near future, but it's going to take some saving :P

Here's my build I'll be working on very soon. If it takes me a while to save up, I might just up the specs to a better GPU set and a better water-cool kit (CPU and GPUs).

Reason for my specs?

I'll be using it for 4K gaming, high end video editing (4K), virtual machines and other demanding tasks

All that greatness but crushed by that small space SSD stare anyways i would post my build but it is not done still upgrading and it will be a 1080p/1440p build because 4k is poo Happy

The following user thanked KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

_Exquisite_
04-13-2015, 02:10 AM #3
I already have a few terabyte hard-drives laying around, so I left it out of what I need to buy. I might just add it for the sake of more people saying that. lol
Originally posted by KAOSxGayming View Post
All that greatness but crushed by that small space SSD stare anyways i would post my build but it is not done still upgrading and it will be a 1080p/1440p build because 4k is poo Happy
Last edited by _Exquisite_ ; 04-13-2015 at 02:52 AM.
04-13-2015, 02:12 AM #4
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
I already have a few terrabyte hard-drives laying around, so I left it out of what I need to buy. I might just add it for the sake of more people saying that. lol

I think 250gb is good i barely have anything installed on my shit and my 120gb ssd is almost full only 40gbs free when all i do is sit here on ngu and watch anime and you will be doing VM, Video Editing, and gaming Gasp.
04-13-2015, 02:23 AM #5
Im making one next month for $500. I might share it with you guys.
04-13-2015, 02:44 AM #6
Sounds good, bro. What will you be making it for exactly?
Originally posted by xStylesOfWar View Post
Im making one next month for $500. I might share it with you guys.
04-13-2015, 02:52 AM #7
I decided to add an extra half terabyte SSD, as it will come in handy with games as I build up my game collection. I also added a 4TB drive, and I'll stick the other drives in the case once it all comes together.
Originally posted by KAOSxGayming View Post
I think 250gb is good i barely have anything installed on my shit and my 120gb ssd is almost full only 40gbs free when all i do is sit here on ngu and watch anime and you will be doing VM, Video Editing, and gaming Gasp.
04-13-2015, 03:06 AM #8
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
I decided to add an extra half terabyte SSD, as it will come in handy with games as I build up my game collection. I also added a 4TB drive, and I'll stick the other drives in the case once it all comes together.

4TB GG Also here is my pc, the only thing lacking is the cpu i cut cost on that but it runs fast af clocked at 4.2 ghz and the gpu is ok i wish with the 960 was out when i got this build, and i meant to get a 650w psu 80+ gold but i accidentally bought the 750w don't ask me how :/. You must login or register to view this content.
04-13-2015, 03:19 AM #9
_Nightwing
Gym leader

NZXT H440 Steel Mid Tower Case
Intel Core i5-4670K CPU
ASRock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer Motherboard
SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB SSD
WD 1TB Blue 7200 RPM HDD
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB Memory
EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
NZXT HALE82 750W PSU

I can overclock to 4+GHz but there's no point for me, barely on this thing.
Last edited by _Nightwing ; 04-13-2015 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Added parts list.
04-13-2015, 05:53 AM #10
Nice, bro. Why don't you use it much?
Originally posted by Nightwing View Post

NZXT H440 Steel Mid Tower Case
Intel Core i5-4670K CPU
ASRock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer Motherboard
SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB SSD
WD 1TB Blue 7200 RPM HDD
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB Memory
EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
NZXT HALE82 750W PSU

I can overclock to 4+GHz but there's no point for me, barely on this thing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo