12-01-2014, 12:44 AM #1
l jjake l
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I was just wondering how do install mod menus or patches when using a rgh i know how to on a jb ps3 is it similar but with different home brews , also do people ever do free stealth servers ?
12-01-2014, 12:51 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by l
Hi I was just wondering how do install mod menus or patches when using a rgh i know how to on a jb ps3 is it similar but with different home brews , also do people ever do free stealth servers ?

Check out You must login or register to view this content.

It's pretty much the same but with different HomeBrew App's and going Online will cost more then taking a CFW PS3 Online.

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

l jjake l
12-01-2014, 01:03 AM #3
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by l
Hi I was just wondering how do install mod menus or patches when using a rgh i know how to on a jb ps3 is it similar but with different home brews , also do people ever do free stealth servers ?

Rarely ever see anyone give away free stealth servers.

The following user thanked MLB for this useful post:

l jjake l
12-01-2014, 03:54 PM #4
i know that there is a server on 7s (cant remember the name) but its like 9$ a day etc. Probably cheapest I've seen in a while. It's equally challenging getting them online. If your used to jb ps3 then its going to be hell for you unless you get some good help. Same way around jb ps3 was a bitch for me to learn but now there both ezpz.

The following user thanked Hoonigan for this useful post:

l jjake l
12-01-2014, 06:28 PM #5
l jjake l
I am error
Originally posted by Hoonigan View Post
i know that there is a server on 7s (cant remember the name) but its like 9$ a day etc. Probably cheapest I've seen in a while. It's equally challenging getting them online. If your used to jb ps3 then its going to be hell for you unless you get some good help. Same way around jb ps3 was a bitch for me to learn but now there both ezpz.

Can you go online without stealth , like just change your kv if you get banned and go back online ?
12-01-2014, 08:12 PM #6
Originally posted by l
Can you go online without stealth , like just change your kv if you get banned and go back online ?
You need a server, and a way to get online. KV's aren't free, they cost money.
12-01-2014, 08:20 PM #7
l jjake l
I am error
I know they aren't free but there cheaper than a stealth server
12-01-2014, 08:36 PM #8
Originally posted by l
I know they aren't free but there cheaper than a stealth server
A kv disguises the xbox so when its banned you can switch it. You still need the server.

The following user thanked xso1id for this useful post:

l jjake l
12-01-2014, 08:50 PM #9
l jjake l
I am error
Are ok thanks
12-02-2014, 05:06 AM #10
Kv is the same thing as a CID on ps3. With a bad CID u can't get online. With a banned Kv u cant grt on stealth. Stealth is to protect ur xbox so u dont get instant banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo