12-03-2014, 12:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bought a xbox from Craigslist guy said it was jtaged its a jasper he gave me a copy of codg its on a dvd+r dl it runs fine. he also gave me a 320gb external the xbox wont format the drive cannot perform this action error and i put xex menu on a usb but it shows that its corrupt i aslo put it on a dvd and it says the disc needs to be cleaned and what not i dont know what to do now im a noob to xbox i have experience with jailbroken ps3s. Thank you
12-03-2014, 12:24 AM #2
Okay, easy way to tell if you have a jtag open up the xbox and if it has a coolrunner in there then yes. DVD+R dl discs mean you're dvd tray is flashed, but you can have those without being jtag'd. Try to put xexmenu1.1 on your hardrive and see if it works from there. Also you can check to see if it is a jtag by turning your xbox off, and starting it up by hitting the eject button, it should take you to xell. Hope this helps.

The following user thanked xso1id for this useful post:

theinfusser599
12-03-2014, 02:06 AM #3
if i where to sell it how much would it be worth with the brick and a controller
12-03-2014, 02:13 AM #4
Originally posted by theinfusser599 View Post
if i where to sell it how much would it be worth with the brick and a controller

was it jtag'd just curious. And jasper motherboards are the newer versions of phats so it would probally go for $140 - $200.

theinfusser599
12-03-2014, 02:46 AM #5
I don't think it was Jtaged because i took it apart like 30 mins ago no signs of solder or anything looked pretty normal for all I know. If I were to sell it would Ebay be the best place or Craigslist.
12-03-2014, 03:12 AM #6
I don't think it was Jtaged because i took it apart like 30 mins ago no signs of solder or anything looked pretty normal for all I know. If I were to sell it would Ebay be the best place or Craigslist.
Did you try the eject button? And you can't sell Jtags on ebay. But since it's not a jtag, you could sell it. But you would prob only get like $120 for it since its not jtag.

theinfusser599
12-03-2014, 02:29 PM #7
Thank you it would of taken me awhile to figure this out.
12-03-2014, 05:53 PM #8
Thank you it would of taken me awhile to figure this out.

no problem, if you have any more questions feel free to pm me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo