12-05-2014, 10:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so today I revived my old Xbox 360 back from the dead. (Red ring of Death). I honestly don't know anything about Xbox modifications, but I do know is the last time the Xbox was in use was in mid 2011 and it has the Dash of 14699. That's pretty much all I know, and the console was bought in early 2006. I'm not sure, but I think that it's Xenon(able). I clicked on one website telling me to check the back of it, where the power cord is or whatever to see if it's Xenon(able). Like I said, I know nothing about this, (I'm mostly a PlayStation person, haha) so if anyone would help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
12-06-2014, 01:07 AM #2
Here you go buddy: You must login or register to view this content.
If you have any questions PM me. I answer every question.
Also, there are a lot of things you can do. I like to buy everything off Amazon, look up Xbox 360 whisper fan you might like that. You also might like the remote control LED v2, or xbox 360 clear case by xcm.
Check out my xbox: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked xso1id for this useful post:

xxChrisFTWx
12-06-2014, 02:23 AM #3
Thanks man, will do! I already have a 'cooling fan' for it, it's default one I got back in '08, but it's still lights up green and makes the console look cooler, haha. Thanks again man.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo