07-14-2015, 12:10 AM #1
DrewModder
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just orderd a rgh xbox 360 slim and this is what he said to me when i asked if it can go online

You can't use this on Xbox live as this is a single nand Xbox 360 you can only use this via system link or offline..as you will need a dual nand Xbox 360 to connect on Xbox live and use..and because this is a RGH as in not using legal copies of games and downloading games from the Internet and map packs and all DLC..you have to be careful with what you do with this console..

is there no way to get it online
07-14-2015, 10:48 AM #2
Originally posted by andrew0121 View Post
just orderd a rgh xbox 360 slim and this is what he said to me when i asked if it can go online

You can't use this on Xbox live as this is a single nand Xbox 360 you can only use this via system link or offline..as you will need a dual nand Xbox 360 to connect on Xbox live and use..and because this is a RGH as in not using legal copies of games and downloading games from the Internet and map packs and all DLC..you have to be careful with what you do with this console..

is there no way to get it online

he probably mean's that you run the risk of being banned using the console online i don't see why you wouldn't be able to use the console online ?
07-15-2015, 10:22 PM #3
DrewModder
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ProThatHides View Post
he probably mean's that you run the risk of being banned using the console online i don't see why you wouldn't be able to use the console online ?

yeh me to i had xbox last year and was find to go online with ect but it might be banned allready lol
07-15-2015, 11:46 PM #4
Originally posted by andrew0121 View Post
yeh me to i had xbox last year and was find to go online with ect but it might be banned allready lol

lol that sucks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo