08-23-2015, 03:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all! I know this is gonna sound super noobish but I legit just made an account to post in a forum somewhere because I really wanna get into modding GTA Online for Xbox 360 but I honestly have no clue where to start, what to do or what I really need to be able to do it.

I'm not interested in blowing up a whole lobby or setting people's characters on fire or any of that mean stuff. I honestly just want to spawn puppies and random objects on people's characters, so basically all the harmless stuff really haha!

I'm aware there are modded Xbox's and micro chips that you can buy but I don't wanna have to spend a fortune on it if it's required.

So it would be awesome if someone could explain exactly what I'd need to do and what I'd need for this!

Thanks heaps! :- ) x
09-04-2015, 03:29 PM #11
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jay
i wouldnt recomend that

I dont really know alot about xbox . Was only a suggestion on what my m8 had and he didnt have any problems with his
09-07-2015, 11:30 AM #12
How much roughly do they cost? And what's the difference between the type of motherboard that's installed inside?

Thanks for your help btw Smile
09-07-2015, 12:33 PM #13
well i dont play on my jtag all the time CFW PS3 cheap to run luck if u need to buy 1 CID once a year if u do it right but you are better to get a RGH or a Jasper try You must login or register to view this content. or [url=www.**************[/url] round about 150 or bit more if u want more add ons

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo