08-23-2015, 03:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all! I know this is gonna sound super noobish but I legit just made an account to post in a forum somewhere because I really wanna get into modding GTA Online for Xbox 360 but I honestly have no clue where to start, what to do or what I really need to be able to do it.

I'm not interested in blowing up a whole lobby or setting people's characters on fire or any of that mean stuff. I honestly just want to spawn puppies and random objects on people's characters, so basically all the harmless stuff really haha!

I'm aware there are modded Xbox's and micro chips that you can buy but I don't wanna have to spend a fortune on it if it's required.

So it would be awesome if someone could explain exactly what I'd need to do and what I'd need for this!

Thanks heaps! :- ) x
08-23-2015, 08:01 PM #2
twdfan
Gobble
lol same for me I want to mod gta5 online but idk how but I really want to
08-24-2015, 08:39 AM #3
Well let's hope someone helps us out! :- )
08-24-2015, 07:18 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by riiiichelle View Post
Hi all! I know this is gonna sound super noobish but I legit just made an account to post in a forum somewhere because I really wanna get into modding GTA Online for Xbox 360 but I honestly have no clue where to start, what to do or what I really need to be able to do it.

I'm not interested in blowing up a whole lobby or setting people's characters on fire or any of that mean stuff. I honestly just want to spawn puppies and random objects on people's characters, so basically all the harmless stuff really haha!

I'm aware there are modded Xbox's and micro chips that you can buy but I don't wanna have to spend a fortune on it if it's required.

So it would be awesome if someone could explain exactly what I'd need to do and what I'd need for this!

Originally posted by twdfan View Post
lol same for me I want to mod gta5 online but idk how but I really want to

You answered your question yourself lol.

You do need to have a JTAG Xbox or a RGH one. This is something that cannot be done otherwise.

Then you would also need to purchase KV's I think there called to go online if you have a banned console.

Finally you would need to see what options are available for the console you have gotten.

I guess it all comes down to your choice and how much you want to get into the whole "modding scene"

You must login or register to view this content.

Then choose the top website sorry but NGU restricts us to posting links to that website and I won't mention the name of it.

This is a great place to start.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 08-24-2015 at 07:21 PM.
08-25-2015, 09:57 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Hi all! I know this is gonna sound super noobish but I legit just made an account to post in a forum somewhere because I really wanna get into modding GTA Online for Xbox 360 but I honestly have no clue where to start, what to do or what I really need to be able to do it.

Thread moved to 360 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is a modding related question thread.
08-25-2015, 10:17 PM #6
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
1) Buy rgh or jtag ( preferably corona )

2)Know what you are looking for ( Kvs , type of mods you want etc etc )

3)Use google and youtube for tuts ( On how to put kvs on to your console , how to mod games , and how to setup neighbourhood etc )

And if you need extra help after that then someone on here am sure will be glad to help Smile
09-03-2015, 02:37 AM #7
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LiMiT View Post
1) Buy rgh or jtag ( preferably corona )

2)Know what you are looking for ( Kvs , type of mods you want etc etc )

3)Use google and youtube for tuts ( On how to put kvs on to your console , how to mod games , and how to setup neighbourhood etc )

And if you need extra help after that then someone on here am sure will be glad to help Smile

corona ? Getthefuckout
09-03-2015, 02:39 AM #8
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
Well let's hope someone helps us out! :- )

lets just say u wont be able to Mod GTA V without spending, or look for a Xbox modder to leech off :P
09-03-2015, 04:12 PM #9
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jay
corona ? Getthefuckout

Its just a type of motherboard on the slim xbox 360s
09-04-2015, 12:49 AM #10
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LiMiT View Post
Its just a type of motherboard on the slim xbox 360s

i wouldnt recomend that