12-27-2015, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got my new Corona Slim for christmas. It was not console banned so the first thing i put on it was edge offline files. i was online for about four hours. I got off. When i got back on it said the normal success message, but i was console banned. I put the kv on, but afteer that when i rebooted, it shut off and rebooted again, but when it rebooted, it never gave the notification saying Success. I dont know how to fix it. I checked the log, but it said something like kv set, and edge settings success or something.
12-28-2015, 04:57 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by mcallihan100 View Post
I got my new Corona Slim for christmas. It was not console banned so the first thing i put on it was edge offline files. i was online for about four hours. I got off. When i got back on it said the normal success message, but i was console banned. I put the kv on, but afteer that when i rebooted, it shut off and rebooted again, but when it rebooted, it never gave the notification saying Success. I dont know how to fix it. I checked the log, but it said something like kv set, and edge settings success or something.

Thread has been moved to 360 Mods Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo