03-22-2016, 09:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My RGH used to run great a few months ago, then i went away for a bit, and i just tried to use it again but my KV was banned so i was like, okay i'll go get another one. Well i got a beta KV and it has that update problem so i went get another one from a buddy of mine and he said he tried it on his RGH so it worked and isn't a beta. Well i put it in on my RGH and i am STILL having the update problems. It gets to the end of the update and then gives me an error and says "Cannot process update"

I'm at a real loss here and have no idea how to fix it so i was just wondering if anyone could message me or skype me to give me some help on this problem.
03-22-2016, 10:20 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by cfranze View Post
My RGH used to run great a few months ago, then i went away for a bit, and i just tried to use it again but my KV was banned so i was like, okay i'll go get another one. Well i got a beta KV and it has that update problem so i went get another one from a buddy of mine and he said he tried it on his RGH so it worked and isn't a beta. Well i put it in on my RGH and i am STILL having the update problems. It gets to the end of the update and then gives me an error and says "Cannot process update"

I'm at a real loss here and have no idea how to fix it so i was just wondering if anyone could message me or skype me to give me some help on this problem.

Thread moved to 360 Mods Questions and Inquiries.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo