07-05-2016, 12:30 PM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a what I believe is a Xbox 360 that I Jtagable, what I want done is a fully modification from the case of the Xbox changed with LED lighting and a cool case mod, to a conversion from a standard Xbox to a fully modified JTAG'ed Xbox 360.
If you can do this service I'm very interested if you can please quote your price below.
Thanks
Smile
07-05-2016, 04:54 PM #2
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
I have a what I believe is a Xbox 360 that I Jtagable, what I want done is a fully modification from the case of the Xbox changed with LED lighting and a cool case mod, to a conversion from a standard Xbox to a fully modified JTAG'ed Xbox 360.
If you can do this service I'm very interested if you can please quote your price below.
Thanks
Smile

What is the dashboard number?
07-05-2016, 04:55 PM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
I have a what I believe is a Xbox 360 that I Jtagable, what I want done is a fully modification from the case of the Xbox changed with LED lighting and a cool case mod, to a conversion from a standard Xbox to a fully modified JTAG'ed Xbox 360.
Thanks
Smile

Please post a picture of the JTAG Xbox a long with a paper with your NGU username on it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo