01-17-2017, 12:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have recently been given an Xbox 360 phat console and am interested in doing the R-Jtag process. I have previous experience with soldering and wiring circuits so the operation does not worry me.*
The console system dashboard is currently on version 16547 and I have a xephyr.
I am looking to confirm that my choice to complete the process is to use the R-JTag method as the jtag method is done with an older menu version.*
My problem here is that I am having trouble finding the parts needed to do this. All places that I can find do not have any in stock. I have seen the RC4 and R-Jtag which I understand to be the same?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
03-28-2017, 10:58 AM #2
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by apotvin96 View Post
I have recently been given an Xbox 360 phat console and am interested in doing the R-Jtag process. I have previous experience with soldering and wiring circuits so the operation does not worry me.*
The console system dashboard is currently on version 16547 and I have a xephyr.
I am looking to confirm that my choice to complete the process is to use the R-JTag method as the jtag method is done with an older menu version.*
My problem here is that I am having trouble finding the parts needed to do this. All places that I can find do not have any in stock. I have seen the RC4 and R-Jtag which I understand to be the same?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

this is very late replay and the likely hood this will matter anymore is low but R-JTAG not worth it, better exploit for PHATs is the RGH 1.2 exploit and if you have a Xenon i wouldn't even bother, i have a Xenon JTAG and that thing is gets RROD multiple time a day and mine is getting much worse, worst of it is i have gotten RROD and my max temperatures are 65c which just goes to show how bad the build quality is,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo