01-17-2017, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so couple of days ago i bought a pre made modded console , the problem is its not updated and some programs wont work
i managed to get xexmenu in it, i tried to update it using simple nand flasher & latest ExBuild, and understood the modding but nwo after i fully updated the console , i cant start , i get this black screen the only thing i can access is the Xell Reloaded. where did i mess up?
01-28-2017, 03:06 AM #2
You either accidentaly deleted something off the flash or you flashed a faulty update image.
i hope you did a backup of the working image before.
If not, it shouldnt be a problem either.
If you have no image at all, connect your console to the network via cable and enter the ip XeLLs giving you in you computer's browser.
download the image.

Things you should know is which JTAG/RGH your Consoles got build in.

-download the latest xebuild from here: You must login or register to view this content.
-write down you cpu key from XeLL OR connect it to the network using a cable.

open xebuild and drag&drop in your flash
fill in your cpu key
Check if build type and motherboard are correct.
If your console boots very fast (always instantly) and is not a corona, select RGH 1.x. Its either RGH1 or S-RGH. If not (or if the console still refuses to boot, select RGH 2.x
On the right side, click "Check SMC Hack" and "Check KV". The Infor in the emtpy fields must show up. If you get an error message, your CPU Key is wrong.
in the top right corner, select "Include Dashlaunch" and deselect "Custom Dashlaunch settings" or it will not use the ones on your console/overwrite them.

now thats all you need to to. click generate hacked image and save it to your desktop.
copy the updflash to your usb stick and put in the console.
reboot xell, it will automatically flash the image.
your console should boot now.

edit: oh i forgot, if you connected the console to the network, you can enter your consoles ip in xebuild at "IP to Xell" on the left, then click "get...from Network"

edit2: ONLY select the build type if xebuild is NOT automatically selecting it!!
Last edited by blacktorx ; 01-28-2017 at 03:10 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo