04-15-2011, 08:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, I've got a 15th prestige Black Ops account that I don't use.
I've had it for more than three months and hasn't been banned. It was reset so stats are very low. But time played is about six days plus.

It is prestige 15 level 50. (Its Hacked)
Name: x7ashkal
Cod Points: 9519123
Time Played: 6d 23h 21m 42s

Stats (Reset)
Wins: 5
Losses: 3
Kills: 29
Deaths 25

This is my account so I know all details.
Looking to see if anyone is interested in this account and how much it will go for.

Edit*** I'm sorry about my earlier post. It is hacked, however I have played online since reset and it hasn't been banned. I will let buyer try it on his console before I take payment. If account does not get banned then I will take payment.
Last edited by TarikSadek ; 04-15-2011 at 08:56 PM.
04-15-2011, 08:19 PM #2
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TarikSadek View Post
Hey there, I've got a 15th prestige Black Ops account that I don't use.
I've had it for more than three months and hasn't been banned. It was reset so stats are very low. But time played is about six days plus.

It is prestige 15 level 50.

Looking to see if anyone is interested in this account and how much
it will go for.

:banhamma: :megusta:
Last edited by CleanMODSHD ; 04-15-2011 at 09:01 PM.
04-15-2011, 08:19 PM #3

Looking to see if anyone is interested in this account and how much it will go for.

Name, stats and CT glitched or eboot?
04-15-2011, 08:20 PM #4
Originally posted by Robbo. View Post
Ill buy for $25

Thanks for the offer, I'm just gonna wait a bit to see what other people say. Then I'll come back to you.

Originally posted by xDuNcZzZ View Post
Name, stats and CT glitched or eboot?

Updated thread, check up
04-15-2011, 08:20 PM #5

Reminds of an eboot hacked account....

The following user thanked Rip The Jacker for this useful post:

Sh4d0w!
04-15-2011, 08:27 PM #6
Thanks for the offer, I'm just gonna wait a bit to see what other people say. Then I'll come back to you.

Updated thread, check up

You can't remember how it is that rank? My trust for you just went straight out the window, i would of offered higher, but na if you don't even know that then you are pretty clueless.
04-15-2011, 08:28 PM #7

This is my account so I know all details.

Bad thing about that, is the buyer will never know if you decide to get the account back and have their ps3 banned.
04-15-2011, 08:32 PM #8
Originally posted by xDuNcZzZ View Post
You can't remember how it is that rank? My trust for you just went straight out the window, i would of offered higher, but na if you don't even know that then you are pretty clueless.

You don't know me, so don't open your mouth. Ask some questions and I'll give you the answers.

If you have nothing to say don't post. Maybe you could have explained the eboot thing to me and then I would tell you if its that. Otherwise it's glitched.

Originally posted by another user
Bad thing about that, is the buyer will never know if you decide to get the account back and have their ps3 banned.

It's not my main account, and I'm the winner of the christmas raffle. I play xbox mainly and have no need for my second account on ps3. If people don't want it I'm just gonna leave it and forget about it.

The following user thanked TarikSadek for this useful post:

Playst4tion.com
04-15-2011, 08:33 PM #9
You don't know me, so don't open your mouth. Ask some questions and I'll give you the answers.

If you have nothing to say don't post. Maybe you could have explained the eboot thing to me and then I would tell you if its that. Otherwise it's glitched.

Don't worry about him. Hah.
04-15-2011, 08:35 PM #10

I don't know how to eboot hack, but it means a instant ban usually when going to play online.
Open my mouth? I am typing not catching fly's. CT glitches was done by prestiging after getting to level 50 in combat training.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo