07-11-2011, 08:02 PM #1
Mvp
HateFull
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heyy guys, im a mw2 competitive quickscoper. and pretty much i have alot of clan or main psns that are very known around the top 10 qs community, well pretty much inbox me if youd like to buy an account. also i was part of a clan called eXiLe which used to be the #1 qs clan on ps3.
so yeah inbox me.

The following 8 users groaned at Mvp for this awful post:

A1, Anthony, Killa, oHai My Name Is, Omniplasma, Rip The Jacker, Warlockplayer19, TrytoYOLO
07-11-2011, 08:10 PM #2
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by iMVP View Post
Heyy guys, im a mw2 competitive quickscoper. and pretty much i have alot of clan or main psns that are very known around the top 10 qs community, well pretty much inbox me if youd like to buy an account. also i was part of a clan called eXiLe which used to be the #1 qs clan on ps3.
so yeah inbox me.

Tell me have you have for sale?.

How about that youtube account in you'er sig.
Last edited by Meeky ; 07-11-2011 at 08:27 PM.
07-11-2011, 09:28 PM #3
Mvp
HateFull
Originally posted by Meeky View Post
Tell me have you have for sale?.

How about that youtube account in you'er sig.

offer for it. alredy been offered 2m vbux and 15 dollars for it on my other thread on a price check/ sale of that youtube account, all subs are active, and yur guarantteeed around 3k views for sure, quite fast. also with these clan accounts yu can pretty much get into any clan u want .
07-11-2011, 09:30 PM #4
Meeky
Dark Knight
offer for it. alredy been offered 2m vbux and 15 dollars for it on my other thread on a price check/ sale of that youtube account, all subs are active, and yur guarantteeed around 3k views for sure, quite fast. also with these clan accounts yu can pretty much get into any clan u want .

500k for yt account most subs all sub4sub.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

what psn accounts have you?.
07-11-2011, 09:32 PM #5
Mvp
HateFull

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

what psn accounts have you?.

did u just say my subs are sub 4 sub? honestly dont say shit u dont know, i have not subbed for subbed at all. i can show my subscriptions for u. obv not kid, look at the fkin channel / upload views. also zMVP- , eXiLe_MVP, Skyz_MVP < Sold. iMVP_Ab , XGeN-MVP < Not for sale. iMVP_eRa , which are were top 5 clans.

The following user groaned Mvp for this awful post:

AlabamaHit
07-11-2011, 09:34 PM #6
Meeky
Dark Knight
did u just say my subs are sub 4 sub? honestly dont say shit u dont know, i have not subbed for subbed at all. i can show my subscriptions for u. obv not kid, look at the fkin channel / upload views. also zMVP- , eXiLe_MVP, Skyz_MVP < Sold. iMVP_Ab , XGeN-MVP < Not for sale. iMVP_eRa , which are were top 5 clans.

If you show me the subscriptions i well pay 1mill for the youtube if you give a free psn account to.?
07-11-2011, 09:36 PM #7
Mvp
HateFull
If you show me the subscriptions i well pay 1mill for the youtube if you give a free psn account to.?

no thank you. i can alredy link u to my thread where i have been offered 2m vbux, and $15. or 2.4m vbux alone. damn.
07-11-2011, 09:40 PM #8
Meeky
Dark Knight
no thank you. i can alredy link u to my thread where i have been offered 2m vbux, and $15. or 2.4m vbux alone. damn.

Ok for get it thanks anyway.Smile
07-12-2011, 12:54 AM #9
Heyy guys, im a mw2 competitive quickscoper. and pretty much i have alot of clan or main psns that are very known around the top 10 qs community, well pretty much inbox me if youd like to buy an account. also i was part of a clan called eXiLe which used to be the #1 qs clan on ps3.
so yeah inbox me.

What was your eXiLe account? Also, what where the other clans you were in?
07-12-2011, 01:03 PM #10
Mvp
HateFull
Originally posted by NextGenBOOYAH View Post
What was your eXiLe account? Also, what where the other clans you were in?

eXiLe _ MVP , VoLT , VizuaLz , uhmmm ZeN , Abnormal , ResistantX , and ReVo < one of the most known black ops clans haha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo