08-25-2014, 06:15 PM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

DOING 5 ORDERS ONLY FOR SHIPPING AND PAINT COSTS! $15-$20 FOR THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE!!!

Hello guys, I'm starting up my own small business custom painting mainly PS3 and PS4 controllers. But I can also paint other things if requested as well as do some led mods. Ex: PS4 harddrive cover, phone cases, game systems, etc.

NOTE:[/u] I'm using an airbrush, not spray paint so it will be higher quality!

I'm experienced with Playstation products so thats where the best quality will be.

I'm in the process of making my YT, FB, IG, and Twitter; So I will link those once I have them up.
If you could please subscribe, follow, like, etc just to help my business grow quicker. I will be posting videos and pics when orders are completed. THANKS!

Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.
Instagram: You must login or register to view this content.
Twitter: You must login or register to view this content.

3 ways of purchasing:[/u]
I buy a brand new product and customize it. (Most expensive but you get an awesome controller!)
You send in your product assembled, I customize it.(Cheaper, you don't have to spend an unneeded $60.)
You send in your product pieces you want painted, I customize it. (Cheaper, you do disassembly/assembly.)

PS4 Controllers:

Pearl White controller with Metallic Blue inserts PS4 Hard drive cover to match: Available for purchase!

Matte Wicked Red controller with Matte Black inserts: Not available for purchase!

PS3 Controllers:

White/Transparent controller with Orange inserts and LED mods: Not available for purchase!

White controller with Transparent inserts and LED mods: Not available for purchase!

Please contact me via PM, Skype (SuffocateCustom) or email ([email protected]) to discuss design and prices.

NOTE:[/u] All payments will be required before I start on your order for materials and labor, no refunds.
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 08-30-2014 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Shop Title

The following 2 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

BigTrain, Chris
08-25-2014, 06:37 PM #2
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Hello guys, I'm starting up my own small business custom painting mainly PS3 and PS4 controllers. But I can also paint other things if requested as well as do some led mods. Ex: PS4 harddrive cover, phone cases, game systems, etc.

I'm experienced with Playstation products so thats where the best quality will be.

I'm in the process of making my YT, FB, IG, and Twitter; So I will link those once I have them up.

I buy a brand new product and customize it. (Most expensive but you get an awesome controller!)
You send in your product assembled, I customize it.(Cheaper, you don't have to spend an unneeded $60.)
You send in your product pieces you want painted, I customize it. (Cheaper, you do disassembly/assembly.)

PS4 Controllers:

Pearl White controller with Metallic Blue inserts: Available for purchase!

PS3 Controllers:

White/Transparent controller with Orange inserts and LED mods: Not available for purchase!

White controller with Transparent inserts and LED mods: Not available for purchase!

Please contact me via PM, Skype ([email protected] - or email) to discuss design and prices.

NOTE:[/u] All payments will be required before I start on your order for materials and labor, no refunds.

not trying to be a "troll" but what kind of paint do you use or is that an option, also what kind of materials are you using to mold the parts out or are you buying them else where for cheaper and less hassle ? if your looking to make a small business of sorts maybe doing a youtube video showing the process for a general repaint and what kind of things go into it and why its better to use this paint type over this one might bring in more people knowing your not just using an airbrush on a $65 controller + cost of work and materials
08-25-2014, 07:25 PM #3
Alt
Banned

PS4 Controllers:

Pearl White controller with Metallic Blue inserts: Available for purchase!

PS3 Controllers:

Please contact me via PM, Skype ([email protected] - or email) to discuss design and prices.

Good luck with this shop! Only one on NGU I believe.

You should do a time lapse video of you doing a controller from start to finish :p.
08-25-2014, 07:26 PM #4
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Good luck with this shop! Only one on NGU I believe.

You should do a time lapse video of you doing a controller from start to finish :p.

Yea I need something better to record with before I do that. iPhone 5 may work alright.
08-25-2014, 07:27 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Yea I need something better to record with before I do that. iPhone 5 may work alright.

Try it bro, iPhone 5 is HD :p

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

SU44K8
08-27-2014, 06:15 PM #6
Aвσνє
Do a barrel roll!
Wow, sexy controllers. Hope you make more intricate designs in the future.
08-30-2014, 02:02 AM #7
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by A
Wow, sexy controllers. Hope you make more intricate designs in the future.

I will once I get enough money to buy a printer that cuts out designs.
09-03-2014, 04:56 AM #8
Connect
Do a barrel roll!
How much do you charge??? You should open up a ebay account or create a website. I can probably help you create a website to start your business.
09-07-2014, 09:27 PM #9
Originally posted by Connect View Post
How much do you charge??? You should open up a ebay account or create a website. I can probably help you create a website to start your business.

Please don't use Weebly or Wix.
09-07-2014, 11:32 PM #10
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
How much is it for one? I might be interested!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo