08-19-2015, 03:09 PM #1
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey Guys!

Today im going to be selling my RevDictator PSN account! I have had the account for over 3 years and have bought quite a lot of stuff from the store (Map packs (not sure what forgot) Loads of PSN avatars(can find them by going on downloads on a PS3 System) and more!). Since ive had the account for a very long time I have a lot of people on there eg: hackers etc which are know etc.

Q&A:

Q: Why u selling the Account?
A: I don't use the account anymore so there is no need for me to keep it

Information:

MW2 - Max Rank
MW3 - Not Completely sure
BO2 - Not sure
BO1 - Max Rank
GTA & Ghosts - Not Sure
Destiny - Rank 11
BF4 - Around Level 20+

Price:
£10 (Paypal only accepted)
The reason costs a lot because I have bought a lot of stuff on the account and had it for a very long time, some people may recognise when u go into game because i'm on YouTube and that but its not that dear considering what the account has.

Want to buy? Contact my Skype or Pm Here!

Last edited by Ethan ; 08-20-2015 at 01:12 PM.
08-22-2015, 04:14 PM #2
ANI$H
Banned
Damn I remembr revdictator!!!!
08-30-2015, 07:43 AM #3
I missed RevInc and HaXingInc :( TuX* but yeah good luck selling the account Smile
09-10-2015, 12:54 PM #4
Originally posted by Ethan View Post

Hey Guys!

Today im going to be selling my RevDictator PSN account! I have had the account for over 3 years and have bought quite a lot of stuff from the store (Map packs (not sure what forgot) Loads of PSN avatars(can find them by going on downloads on a PS3 System) and more!). Since ive had the account for a very long time I have a lot of people on there eg: hackers etc which are know etc.

Q&A:

Q: Why u selling the Account?
A: I don't use the account anymore so there is no need for me to keep it

Information:

MW2 - Max Rank
MW3 - Not Completely sure
BO2 - Not sure
BO1 - Max Rank
GTA & Ghosts - Not Sure
Destiny - Rank 11
BF4 - Around Level 20+

Price:
£10 (Paypal only accepted)
The reason costs a lot because I have bought a lot of stuff on the account and had it for a very long time, some people may recognise when u go into game because i'm on YouTube and that but its not that dear considering what the account has.

Want to buy? Contact my Skype or Pm Here!

Ill buy it?
09-22-2015, 12:59 AM #5
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
Do you have date of birth?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo