11-18-2017, 04:53 AM #1
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So Wosley was nice enough to add the Vita trophies to this account for me since i don't do trophies myself. When you purchase this account you'll get the PSN login info and the E-Mail account login info. Any questions related to the trophies themselves should be directed towards Wosley who as i said added them to the account.

You can contact me by PM, my kik which is
OfficialJesseP my Skype by clicking here: You must login or register to view this content. or my Discord which is OfficialJesseP#9672

You can contact Wosley on

NGU : Wosley
Kik : wesleyvandeven
PSN : WosleyVDV
Discord : Wosley#7152
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 02-01-2018 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Updated

The following 3 users say thank you to OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Levisaurus, Shadow, Wosley
11-26-2017, 02:18 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Lowered the price to $20.00 which is as low as i'll go on it.
12-29-2017, 08:47 PM #3
Originally posted by OfficialJesseP View Post

So Wosley was nice enough to add the Vita trophies to this account for me since i don't do trophies myself. After speaking with him about how much he feels this account is worth he said $40.00 is a decent price so that's what i'm selling it for. When you purchase this account you'll get the PSN login info and the E-Mail account login info. Any questions related to the trophies themselves should be directed towards Wosley who as i said added them to the account.

You can contact me by PM, my kik which is[/COLOR] OfficialJesseP my Skype by clicking here: [="skype:liveGaspfficialjessepetrie?add"]liveGaspfficialjessepetrie[/URL] or my Discord which is OfficialJesseP#9672

This is off topic for this discussion, but where and how did you get that trophy card? I used to have one from ps3trophies.com but that site has been unmaintained since Fallout 4 came out.
12-30-2017, 12:40 AM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
This is off topic for this discussion, but where and how did you get that trophy card? I used to have one from ps3trophies.com but that site has been unmaintained since Fallout 4 came out.

Wosley set it for me.
12-30-2017, 01:34 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Its really easy to do you can do it on Psntrophyleaders but you need to be a member with the psn id registerd on that acc
12-30-2017, 02:00 AM #6
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Its really easy to do you can do it on Psntrophyleaders but you need to be a member with the psn id registerd on that acc

Thanks. I’ll be sure to head that way.
12-30-2017, 02:01 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Thanks. I’ll be sure to head that way.

You will see a big button with Trophy Card
12-30-2017, 03:44 AM #8
You must login or register to view this content.

So Wosley was nice enough to add the Vita trophies to this account for me since i don't do trophies myself. After speaking with him about how much he feels this account is worth he said $40.00 is a decent price so that's what i'm selling it for. When you purchase this account you'll get the PSN login info and the E-Mail account login info. Any questions related to the trophies themselves should be directed towards Wosley who as i said added them to the account.

You can contact me by PM, my kik which is
OfficialJesseP my Skype by clicking here: You must login or register to view this content. or my Discord which is OfficialJesseP#9672

Doubtful it will get $40, especially for that low of level. People don't even pay $40 for level 200 accs.
12-30-2017, 03:46 AM #9
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Doubtful it will get $40, especially for that low of level. People don't even pay $40 for level 200 accs.

Thanks for letting me know, i have little to no knowledge of trophies so i really have no idea what accounts like this are worth so again i appreciate the info Smile
12-30-2017, 02:32 PM #10
Thanks for letting me know, i have little to no knowledge of trophies so i really have no idea what accounts like this are worth so again i appreciate the info Smile

That's why some people will try to add recoveries to it, like GTA, COD, and the like, to make it more advantageous.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo