Post: Advanced Warfare | Out Of Detroit | Exo-Survival & Multiplayer
10-31-2014, 11:56 PM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, Before you say repost, Primetime43 gave me permission to create this video. You can see it You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for watching!
Last edited by Gay For Satan ; 11-01-2014 at 04:33 AM.

The following user thanked Gay For Satan for this useful post:

Slinky
11-01-2014, 12:46 AM #2
ItsAvees
Bounty hunter
Gonna get taken down and probably your account too. I was talking to someone about it in the comments and I got banned :?
11-01-2014, 01:27 AM #3
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by ItsAvees View Post
Gonna get taken down and probably your account too. I was talking to someone about it in the comments and I got banned :?

No, It won't. Your allowed to release AW stuff now, cause people have legitimate copies, and people are streaming it.
11-01-2014, 01:29 AM #4
ItsAvees
Bounty hunter
Then why the fuck did my account get banned? xD
11-01-2014, 01:42 AM #5
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by ItsAvees View Post
Then why the fuck did my account get banned? xD

Not sure man. Sure does suck though. :\
11-01-2014, 01:57 AM #6
Originally posted by Gay
No, It won't. Your allowed to release AW stuff now, cause people have legitimate copies, and people are streaming it.

Legitimate copies... legitimate copies don't come out til Nov 3. Just because people buy real copies early doesn't mean they're allowed to stream the game. It would take the purpose away of being a surprise for people on Nov 3. People got BO2 early and weren't allowed to stream. Just cause people are streaming, doesn't mean it's allowed. Legally, they can suspend your YouTube account.
11-01-2014, 02:00 AM #7
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by Zombie
Legitimate copies... legitimate copies don't come out til Nov 3. Just because people buy real copies early doesn't mean they're allowed to stream the game. It would take the purpose away of being a surprise for people on Nov 3. People got BO2 early and weren't allowed to stream. Just cause people are streaming, doesn't mean it's allowed. Legally, they can suspend your YouTube account.

I'm sure showing how to get out of one map won't "take away the surprise" of the game, when you could youtube AW and see shittons more content then just getting out of one map. They wont do shit lol
11-01-2014, 02:02 AM #8
Originally posted by Gay
I'm sure showing how to get out of one map won't "take away the surprise" of the game, when you could youtube AW and see shittons more content then just getting out of one map. They wont do shit lol

Too many videos to ban everybody. I'm just saying, they're not allowing it. Whether your video gets taken down or not is based on whether they care enough to go through the hassle. What I want to see is people doing some set up videos for classes or for survival. What exo suits each map, ya know.
11-01-2014, 04:06 AM #9
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
just saying, works online aswell :p
11-01-2014, 04:33 AM #10
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by liamBruh View Post
just saying, works online aswell :p

Yeah, I tried it earlier, Gonna update the video :p

The following user thanked Gay For Satan for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace