01-15-2015, 07:56 PM #1
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have the digital pro edition and i have seasons pass and all that so i cant get the AE4? also i bought lightning camo but it do not allow me to use it WTF? Help?

The following user groaned MrToxlcBooty for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
01-15-2015, 08:13 PM #2
Camos / DLC Maps are not out for psn as of yet. As for the AE4 it should be on your assault rifle list at the very top if the season pass is installed.
01-15-2015, 08:40 PM #3
Originally posted by KingSavagee View Post
Camos / DLC Maps are not out for psn as of yet. As for the AE4 it should be on your assault rifle list at the very top if the season pass is installed.

Camos are out for the PS3/4 because you can buy and use them now I've bought nearly all of them and the individual exo suits Happy
01-15-2015, 08:44 PM #4
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by KingSavagee View Post

Did you even read the thread...i bought camos and didnt recieve them...i have the seasons pass and still cant use the ae4 this game is so broken ._.
01-15-2015, 09:08 PM #5
TheNewZeOn
Can’t trickshot me!
All micro dlc are available guys , but this game code is very big shit , don't buy anything Happy
01-15-2015, 10:32 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
Did you even read the thread...i bought camos and didnt recieve them...i have the seasons pass and still cant use the ae4 this game is so broken ._.

If the error is to do with your legitimate season pass not functioning, my best advice is to get in contact with Activision Support

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

MrToxlcBooty
01-15-2015, 10:43 PM #7
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Idk if you've checked but on my ps4 I had to go to Aw then add-ons then my items, and download the atlas George map and the season pass. It worked for me and now I have the ae4
01-16-2015, 05:44 AM #8
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
I bought many of the new Personalization Packs, it shows as purchased but none are unlocked. :madsal:

EDIT: Restarting PS4 werked! Needa
Last edited by Kryptus ; 01-16-2015 at 06:17 AM.
01-16-2015, 06:57 PM #9

Stand corrected camos and everything is out and working my friend has them lol AE4 is working too yo shit just broken.
01-16-2015, 07:46 PM #10

Yeah I did but was replying to kingsavagee

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo