09-07-2015, 03:56 AM #1
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've heard a lot of people talking about how they buy "god accounts"..
I want to start selling god accounts services but I can't find their method of modding it.
From what i've heard, "god accounts" rarely get banned, because of the low stats..
I just want some advice for what tool/antiban to use when RTM'ing these "god accounts".

I heard a lot of people say that there isn't a 1.20 antiban yet.. Although that can't be true because of all the people modding AW still..
I've looked all over these threads with no avail. Can someone DM or reply with a link for the tool/antiban used when making god accounts?
09-07-2015, 03:59 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Young
I've heard a lot of people talking about how they buy "god accounts"..
I want to start selling god accounts services but I can't find their method of modding it.
From what i've heard, "god accounts" rarely get banned, because of the low stats..
I just want some advice for what tool/antiban to use when RTM'ing these "god accounts".

I heard a lot of people say that there isn't a 1.20 antiban yet.. Although that can't be true because of all the people modding AW still..
I've looked all over these threads with no avail. Can someone DM or reply with a link for the tool/antiban used when making god accounts?

You must login or register to view this content.
Also,wong section. Should be in modding questions.

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

Chop
09-07-2015, 04:01 AM #3
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Sorry about posting in the wrong section buddy..
Can you also link me the tool used when making those "god accs"?
09-07-2015, 04:01 AM #4
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
explain to me what the hell is a god account and does it come with bread and wine?

The following user thanked Chop for this useful post:

Vanz
09-07-2015, 04:04 AM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Sorry about posting in the wrong section buddy..
Can you also link me the tool used when making those "god accs"?

what do you mean by 'god'
09-07-2015, 04:15 AM #6
he refers to an account fully unlocked, low legit stats, in which someone can play on without being banned... it is possible but the way is very complex AND involves some knowledge of using the target managers Hex editors system to create an antiban, the trick is they are looking for eboots that have antiban in them, but has anyone thought about the way around it by using prodg debugger? Enzo of course you'd need to know the correct REAL anti ban offsetts.. this is all the "advice" ill be giving
09-07-2015, 04:16 AM #7
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
go on google and search god accounts
09-07-2015, 07:19 AM #8
CallMeDex
Gym leader
God Accounts is where you have low kills and alot of deaths to play againts noobs and merk. Thats what ive heard correct if wrong

The following user thanked CallMeDex for this useful post:

zOblivious
09-07-2015, 04:39 PM #9
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jws View Post
God Accounts is where you have low kills and alot of deaths to play againts noobs and merk. Thats what ive heard correct if wrong

Yes that is correct. For example an account with 100 kills and 800,000 deaths can be called a god account it can be any level or prestige but mainly the kd matters most. This puts you in lobbies with kids who have no thumbs that can't play making it more likely to get DNAs(30 weapon kills without dying killstreak)
Hope that helped enjoy your day now!
09-08-2015, 07:09 PM #10
Default Avatar
Kas
I've heard a lot of people talking about how they buy "god accounts"..

Thread moved to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Modding Questions as this is a question thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo