05-20-2016, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a working antiban for the latest update on CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE - i dont sell accounts i just want to unlock all the sh** for me and my two friends , so that we can transfer to ps4 ( we have high level accounts but missing lots of stuff ) so i just wanna do it the quick way? i dont need mods to play online JUST A ANTI BAN AND STEPS TO RECOVER WITHOUT BEING INSTA BANNED - PLEASE HELP ME :(
05-20-2016, 01:21 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by xAllTheseModzx View Post
Is there a working antiban for the latest update on CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE - i dont sell accounts i just want to unlock all the sh** for me and my two friends , so that we can transfer to ps4 ( we have high level accounts but missing lots of stuff ) so i just wanna do it the quick way? i dont need mods to play online JUST A ANTI BAN AND STEPS TO RECOVER WITHOUT BEING INSTA BANNED - PLEASE HELP ME :(

Basically this is how AW works: There is no universal (One Anti-Ban EBOOT that works for everyone like for BO2) Anti-Ban for this game. It has to do with the offsets in the EBOOT and when someone posts one and says it works for them, well it probably does but once enough people use it it get's patched and then someone has to find different offsets to use. So long story short you'll need to make your own EBOOT with offsets and don't let anyone else use it and it'll hopefully last you a long time. I don't personally mod AW as it's just too much hassle but if you have a look around the modding section you might find some useful info there Smile
05-20-2016, 01:30 AM #3
Rocket League <3
Is there a working antiban for the latest update on CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE - i dont sell accounts i just want to unlock all the sh** for me and my two friends , so that we can transfer to ps4 ( we have high level accounts but missing lots of stuff ) so i just wanna do it the quick way? i dont need mods to play online JUST A ANTI BAN AND STEPS TO RECOVER WITHOUT BEING INSTA BANNED - PLEASE HELP ME :(

Yeah what Jesse said. But making your own EBOOT is difficult because you need to add unique offsets for it to be a working anti-ban for you.
05-20-2016, 01:34 AM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
^Yes that's the most annoying part Happy
05-27-2016, 03:12 PM #5
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >

I mod tF out this game every day
06-23-2016, 10:45 AM #6
Toxic
former staff

Moved to AW Modding Questions (if you even still need it)
06-29-2016, 07:59 PM #7
you can remove the threat if youd like, i do not need it anymore Smile thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo