06-17-2016, 08:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ngu users i am currently on the search for a eboot for aw that works and allows you to play the game and not get banned plus if you could possibly link me to a anti ban tool as well if you guys coudl do this it would be great thanks Smile
06-17-2016, 09:09 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xEemZz View Post
Hello ngu users i am currently on the search for a eboot for aw that works and allows you to play the game and not get banned plus if you could possibly link me to a anti ban tool as well if you guys coudl do this it would be great thanks Smile

None that are working, at least public. I'm selling a ban bypass if interested pm me.
06-17-2016, 09:20 PM #3
i am not trying to buy rtm tool for tools for ps3 in general selling menus and tool is stupid and you are saying there is none working explain why Exile has one working for aw with Paradox v2 but the thing he is selling paradox v2 now im against selling menus and rtm tools recoveries i understand but menus and rtm tools and ban tools that is just dumb plus you are selling it for 40$ even tho it has all cod antiban its not worth the price like i said im against selling tools and menus so no thanks.
06-17-2016, 09:28 PM #4
you have to make your own ant-ban eboot for aw you cant ues the same eboot on aw
06-17-2016, 09:34 PM #5
frenchmoddingteam has a working antiban
06-17-2016, 11:38 PM #6
Originally posted by DordeModz View Post
frenchmoddingteam has a working antiban

they dont have a eboot they have a tool and even so you get banned using that tool
06-17-2016, 11:39 PM #7
Originally posted by EvilReXDevil View Post
you have to make your own ant-ban eboot for aw you cant ues the same eboot on aw

ok and how would i make my own eboot????? because im pretty sure there is not a eboot builder out there that has a working antiban
06-18-2016, 12:32 AM #8
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
None that are working, at least public. I'm selling a ban bypass if interested pm me.

i am not trying to buy rtm tool for tools for ps3 in general selling menus and tool is stupid and you are saying there is none working explain why Exile has one working for aw with Paradox v2 but the thing he is selling paradox v2 now im against selling menus and rtm tools recoveries i understand but menus and rtm tools and ban tools that is just dumb plus you are selling it for 40$ even tho it has all cod antiban its not worth the price like i said im against selling tools and menus so no thanks.
06-18-2016, 01:12 AM #9
i have my own working ant-ban for my slf
to make your own eboot ant-ban eboot Stuff You Will Need
Hex Editor
Resigner You must login or register to view this content.
Default Self File You must login or register to view this content.

but you have to figer it out your slf and you need to find your own Offsets and do not give it out

The following user thanked EvilDevilReX for this useful post:

xEemZz
06-18-2016, 02:28 AM #10
Originally posted by EvilReXDevil View Post
i have my own working ant-ban for my slf
to make your own eboot ant-ban eboot Stuff You Will Need
Hex Editor
Resigner You must login or register to view this content.
Default Self File You must login or register to view this content.

but you have to figer it out your slf and you need to find your own Offsets and do not give it out

Or you can use MAXLILA1 ANTIBAN EBOOT then use a cid spoofer and then it works just fine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo