06-28-2016, 01:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ngu users i have currently been experiencing some difficulties i have just bought matrix Mods aw mod menu the eboot has only antiban on it. When i load the game find game is grayed out and same with private match and my character does not load these are the steps i do.*

1.Load up game with webman*
2. start up game
3. when it gets the the multiplayer *i use Control Console to disable my CFW because if i use psn patch i get a infinite booting logo screen.
4.sign in using the xmb and then wait 20 secs
5. then im on but i can not do anything but create a class.

I have done some research into this and i have saw that people have been saying "just disable cobra mode" well i can not do that i use webman games to load my games and the moment i turn cobra mode off the webman games do not load. Second thing i have seen people say is use irshman i do not have that installed and i tried installing it it does not work i am on Rebug 4.78.2 Dex. if there is a fix to this issue some please help me because i would like to use this menu on aw its a pretty dope menu Smile
06-28-2016, 01:37 AM #2
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by xEemZz View Post
Hello ngu users i have currently been experiencing some difficulties i have just bought matrix Mods aw mod menu the eboot has only antiban on it. When i load the game find game is grayed out and same with private match and my character does not load these are the steps i do.*

2. start up game
3. when it gets the the multiplayer *i use Control Console to disable my CFW because if i use psn patch i get a infinite booting logo screen.

I have done some research into this and i have saw that people have been saying "just disable cobra mode" well i can not do that i use webman games to load my games and the moment i turn cobra mode off the webman games do not load. Second thing i have seen people say is use irshman i do not have that installed and i tried installing it it does not work i am on Rebug 4.78.2 Dex. if there is a fix to this issue some please help me because i would like to use this menu on aw its a pretty dope menu Smile

you get good m9

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

xEemZz
06-28-2016, 01:39 AM #3
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
you get good m9

Thanks Ryan this really helped out alot one thing tho its m8 not m9 Smile
06-28-2016, 01:40 AM #4
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Thanks Ryan this really helped out alot one thing tho its m8 not m9 Smile

its m9 dumbass
06-28-2016, 01:41 AM #5
its m9 dumbass

This is not minecraft world so in that case that does not exist
06-28-2016, 01:42 AM #6
itsSorrow
In my man cave
This is not minecraft world so in that case that does not exist

lol kid get rekt I lied dumbass
06-28-2016, 01:46 AM #7
lol kid get rekt I lied dumbass

is your name cake?
06-28-2016, 10:38 AM #8
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Hello ngu users i have currently been experiencing some difficulties i have just bought matrix Mods aw mod menu the eboot has only antiban on it. When i load the game find game is grayed out and same with private match and my character does not load these are the steps i do.*

2. start up game

Disable cobra mode and webman
06-28-2016, 11:47 AM #9
smashedya
I’m too L33T
find a later version of irisman off brewolagy.com Winky Winky
06-28-2016, 06:36 PM #10
Originally posted by SneakerStreet
Disable cobra mode and webman

Idk if you are trolling me but i clearly stated in the thread that i use webman to load my games i have tried installing irsman and it did not work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo