11-01-2014, 10:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU! This is an anti freeze debug eboot.

I TAKE NO CREDIT! ALL CREDIT GOES To La-BaVuUr3-38

DL:You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Son-Of-A-Father for this useful post:

JesseBropez

The following 2 users groaned at Son-Of-A-Father for this awful post:

Geo, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
11-01-2014, 11:14 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
There is not need to keep posting EBOOT's, they are most probably all made with Tustin's EBOOT's builder
11-01-2014, 11:31 PM #3
Originally posted by Geo View Post
There is not need to keep posting EBOOT's, they are most probably all made with Tustin's EBOOT's builder

Oh. i thought that the latest version didnt have DEBUG on it. i'll check real quick
11-02-2014, 12:06 AM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Wish people didn't take credits for things they didn't make. He even removed my watermark I put in the EBOOT to claim it as his own...
11-02-2014, 12:08 AM #5
JesseBropez
Little One
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Wish people didn't take credits for things they didn't make. He even removed my watermark I put in the EBOOT to claim it as his own...

Arrogant. Yes you worked hard for it but why be so sensitive? The amount of people that are going to do this will rise at unprecedented levels in a few days. Are you still going to say "I MADE IT! CREDIT TO ME!" Of course not. You have a sticky, be proud of it.
11-02-2014, 12:33 AM #6
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
Nice dude i tried to make debug Eboot and also i tried with Tustin's EBOOT Builder but whan i attach it says error now with ur eboot everything gone ok :yes:
11-02-2014, 01:00 AM #7
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

I did not use your tool. Can you please read what it says on the thread. "I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO La-BaVuUr3-38". i am sorry That you thought i used your tool but I did not.
11-02-2014, 05:26 AM #8
Originally posted by Vince
You do realize he placed more then one thing within the eboot to make check if someone is taking credit for his work right? Come on now.

All i did was take an eboot i found off the internet, and posted here? Do you want the original link?
11-02-2014, 04:55 PM #9
Is There A Fix For The Freeze At Loading Screen Like Where It Says Synchronizing Game Settings And Then It Freezes
I Have Deleted The Patch And Tried No.
I Have Reinstalled Game And No.
I Even Tried Using Tustin Eboot Builder But I Dont Understand ... I Have The Torrent Of The Game iMARS
11-08-2014, 11:12 PM #10
tustin does'nt work for me not knocking anyone but hey it is what it is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo