07-21-2015, 12:12 AM #1
ComgeniesModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LOOKING all over the web for this, and i finally came to the conclusion that i need to ask someone or something ?

was hoping to make my own but , i have macbook , tried running a virtual machine (windows ) the drivers are missing HEXeditor when i try to install the Microsoft appropriate drivers it freezes at installation process

,boy am fucked .

so would someone please link me to boot 1.18 DEX . thank you .
07-21-2015, 02:26 PM #2
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by ComgeniesModz View Post
LOOKING all over the web for this, and i finally came to the conclusion that i need to ask someone or something ?

was hoping to make my own but , i have macbook , tried running a virtual machine (windows ) the drivers are missing HEXeditor when i try to install the Microsoft appropriate drivers it freezes at installation process

,boy am fucked .

so would someone please link me to boot 1.18 DEX . thank you .

Install windows via bootcamp
07-22-2015, 01:32 PM #3
ComgeniesModz
Bounty hunter
that would work , but the booting sequence is set to One OS , and i would like both at the same time
07-26-2015, 11:55 AM #4
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
that would work , but the booting sequence is set to One OS , and i would like both at the same time

That Typing Though

You will have to use windows with bootcamp just like Toxic said

you will also need to get an antiban tool "windows only"
08-02-2015, 07:55 AM #5
is it just a eboot u need so it have the anti-ban on?
08-10-2015, 10:07 AM #6
Toxic
former staff

Just keep pressing ALT , when u turn on ur mac/imac ,,,, sorry for the late answer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo