06-26-2018, 11:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Removed
Last edited by CustomSilent- ; 11-11-2018 at 10:14 AM.
06-28-2018, 04:15 PM #2
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by CustomSilent
Hello NGU, this is honestly pretty pointless but I was bored and know it's nice to have something simple to glance at and find your answer... So the Electra team is going to be releasing a new version of their jailbreak utility which will support iOS 11.3.1 This is a small program that literally just checks the Electra site directly for the supported versions. I'll provide the source if it's requested but virustotal doesn't like Ben Mhenni lmao. If anyone knows of an alternative to pack the one dll into the exe then that'd be great. For some reason Confuser wouldn't let me pack a dll. Anyways here it is.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Forgot to mention the only .dll which is packed into the application is "HTMLAgilityPack.dll" which is used for reading the XPath of the supported devices header on the Electra home page.

You're right, it is fucking pointless. The site literally says in the title what versions are supported.

Also be aware that if they majorly update their site, this is likely to break (and when better to update their site when they support newer iOS versions?) cos you're using xpath - y u no use You must login or register to view this content. They have an API that tracks when a new JB gets released, and you'd only need to parse json responses that way.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Algebra
07-02-2018, 05:12 PM #3
Originally posted by JB View Post
You're right, it is fucking pointless. The site literally says in the title what versions are supported.

Also be aware that if they majorly update their site, this is likely to break (and when better to update their site when they support newer iOS versions?) cos you're using xpath - y u no use You must login or register to view this content. They have an API that tracks when a new JB gets released, and you'd only need to parse json responses that way.

Lmao, I was so bored. You know how people are though.. It only takes a few seconds to go directly to their site yet.. Some will find it necessary to go make a thread on a forums asking about releases. But if the XPath is changed in anyway this will automatically assume there is a new release. Very simple basic if else statement and a timer were used in this haha.
07-02-2018, 08:17 PM #4
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by CustomSilent
Lmao, I was so bored. You know how people are though.. It only takes a few seconds to go directly to their site yet.. Some will find it necessary to go make a thread on a forums asking about releases. But if the XPath is changed in anyway this will automatically assume there is a new release. Very simple basic if else statement and a timer were used in this haha.

Aye but you'll have much better response times using the API than downloading the entire site and checking an xpath.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo