07-08-2011, 11:51 AM #1
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently updated my iPad 2 to 4.3.3 for the jailbreak. I have realized that my iPad has been significantly slow ever since then. I have done everything I can think of to try and fix it and nothing works. It's so bad that a 8mb app takes 20 minutes to download and it will freeze halfway through and I'll have to start the download over again. Has anyone else had a problem like this??? Last resort I'll just go to Apple and ask them.
07-08-2011, 12:07 PM #2
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
My ipod lags when i try to close apps through multitasking, and the entire ipod is generally slower

The following user thanked DCLXVI for this useful post:

Herbal_T_Bag
07-08-2011, 01:36 PM #3
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Do a complete restore, maybe a bit hard, but it's better to do it now before 4.3.4 comes out to patch the jailbreak

The following user thanked D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

Herbal_T_Bag
07-08-2011, 04:11 PM #4
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
I went down to the Apple Store. Apparently there is nothing wrong with it. The guy told me once my internet timed out on my ipad my internet would refuse to work on it. So i went home reset the router, reset my network settings and renewed a lease just incase. To my surprise it worked perfectly for now i guess. Thanks Envvy for trying to help me out.

close please

The following user thanked Herbal_T_Bag for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo