07-28-2011, 08:54 AM #1
ThyagoPS3
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3 and since I have my SHSH blobs saved on cydia and on TinyUmbrella, I decided to restore to the same firmware.

After the restore, I always have error 1013 and the device enters in recovery mode. When I try to quick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella it returns to recovery so what I have to do is:
-Jailbreak using RedSnow and after that I am abble to quick my device from recovery. The problem is that I don't have the FaceTime switcher under settings anymore. I tried redoing the restore but the same thing happens :( I hope you guys can help me, Thank's Winky Winky
07-28-2011, 09:03 AM #2
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Use sn0webreeze, best jailbreak out there! Build your .ispw and restore to it

The following user thanked D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

ThyagoPS3
07-28-2011, 10:38 AM #3
Default Avatar
x iJB x
Originally posted by ThyagoPS3 View Post
I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3 and since I have my SHSH blobs saved on cydia and on TinyUmbrella, I decided to restore to the same firmware.

After the restore, I always have error 1013 and the device enters in recovery mode. When I try to quick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella it returns to recovery so what I have to do is:
-Jailbreak using RedSnow and after that I am abble to quick my device from recovery. The problem is that I don't have the FaceTime switcher under settings anymore. I tried redoing the restore but the same thing happens :( I hope you guys can help me, Thank's Winky Winky

10xx errors are recovery loop issues, and since TU isn't working, make sure you're using the most recent version, and if that doesn't work, use sn0wbreeze :p

The following user thanked x iJB x for this useful post:

ThyagoPS3
07-28-2011, 01:34 PM #4
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ThyagoPS3 View Post
I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3 and since I have my SHSH blobs saved on cydia and on TinyUmbrella, I decided to restore to the same firmware.

or use tinyumbrella that always works for me to get it out of the state yours is in

The following user thanked Lucy Pinder for this useful post:

ThyagoPS3
07-28-2011, 09:39 PM #5
ThyagoPS3
Little One
Originally posted by D
Use sn0webreeze, best jailbreak out there! Build your .ispw and restore to it

Originally posted by x
10xx errors are recovery loop issues, and since TU isn't working, make sure you're using the most recent version, and if that doesn't work, use sn0wbreeze :p

Thank you guys!!!!! Worked Smile

The following user thanked ThyagoPS3 for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo