THREAD: Problems after restore
  1. 07-28-2011, 04:54 AM
    ThyagoPS3
    Little One
    ThyagoPS3
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3 and since I have my SHSH blobs saved on cydia and on TinyUmbrella, I decided to restore to the same firmware.

After the restore, I always have error 1013 and the device enters in recovery mode. When I try to quick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella it returns to recovery so what I have to do is:
    -Jailbreak using RedSnow and after that I am abble to quick my device from recovery. The problem is that I don't have the FaceTime switcher under settings anymore. I tried redoing the restore but the same thing happens I hope you guys can help me, Thank's
  2. 07-28-2011, 05:03 AM
    D@ EnVvY!
    OMG did you read this?
    D@ EnVvY!
    OMG did you read this?
    NextGenUpdate
    Use sn0webreeze, best jailbreak out there! Build your .ispw and restore to it
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to D@ EnVvY! For This Useful Post:

4. 07-28-2011, 06:38 AM
    x iJB x
    x iJB x
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ThyagoPS3 View Post
    I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3 and since I have my SHSH blobs saved on cydia and on TinyUmbrella, I decided to restore to the same firmware.

After the restore, I always have error 1013 and the device enters in recovery mode. When I try to quick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella it returns to recovery so what I have to do is:
    -Jailbreak using RedSnow and after that I am abble to quick my device from recovery. The problem is that I don't have the FaceTime switcher under settings anymore. I tried redoing the restore but the same thing happens I hope you guys can help me, Thank's
    10xx errors are recovery loop issues, and since TU isn't working, make sure you're using the most recent version, and if that doesn't work, use sn0wbreeze
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to x iJB x For This Useful Post:

6. 07-28-2011, 09:34 AM
    Lucy Pinder
    At least I can fight
    Lucy Pinder
    At least I can fight
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ThyagoPS3 View Post

or use tinyumbrella that always works for me to get it out of the state yours is in
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Pinder For This Useful Post:

8. 07-28-2011, 05:39 PM
    ThyagoPS3
    Little One
    ThyagoPS3
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by D@ EnVvY! View Post
    Use sn0webreeze, best jailbreak out there! Build your .ispw and restore to it
    Originally Posted by x iJB x View Post
    10xx errors are recovery loop issues, and since TU isn't working, make sure you're using the most recent version, and if that doesn't work, use sn0wbreeze
    Thank you guys!!!!! Worked
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThyagoPS3 For This Useful Post: