Login | Register

Thread: Problems after restore

1. ThyagoPS3 Little One

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 261

Membership Standard

07-28-2011 03:54 AM #1 Problems after restore

I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3 and since I have my SHSH blobs saved on cydia and on TinyUmbrella, I decided to restore to the same firmware.

After the restore, I always have error 1013 and the device enters in recovery mode. When I try to quick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella it returns to recovery so what I have to do is:
    -Jailbreak using RedSnow and after that I am abble to quick my device from recovery. The problem is that I don't have the FaceTime switcher under settings anymore. I tried redoing the restore but the same thing happens I hope you guys can help me, Thank's

D@ EnVvY! OMG did you read this?

Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 840

Membership Donator

07-28-2011 04:03 AM #2

Use sn0webreeze, best jailbreak out there! Build your .ispw and restore to it
    I don't care what work and what doesn't, I want to learn why it works or why it doesn't work and how it works
    I'm on NGU to learn, not to get challenges unlocked on a game

3. The Following User Says Thank You to D@ EnVvY! For This Useful Post:

4. Join Date

Posts n/a

Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

07-28-2011 05:38 AM #3

Quote Originally Posted by ThyagoPS3 View Post
    I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3 and since I have my SHSH blobs saved on cydia and on TinyUmbrella, I decided to restore to the same firmware.

After the restore, I always have error 1013 and the device enters in recovery mode. When I try to quick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella it returns to recovery so what I have to do is:
    -Jailbreak using RedSnow and after that I am abble to quick my device from recovery. The problem is that I don't have the FaceTime switcher under settings anymore. I tried redoing the restore but the same thing happens I hope you guys can help me, Thank's
    10xx errors are recovery loop issues, and since TU isn't working, make sure you're using the most recent version, and if that doesn't work, use sn0wbreeze

5. The Following User Says Thank You to x iJB x For This Useful Post:

Lucy Pinder NextGenUpdate Elite

Join Date Jan 2010

Posts 2,197

Membership Elite Founder

07-28-2011 08:34 AM #4

Quote Originally Posted by ThyagoPS3 View Post

or use tinyumbrella that always works for me to get it out of the state yours is in

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Pinder For This Useful Post:

8. ThyagoPS3 Little One

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 261

Membership Standard

07-28-2011 04:39 PM #5

Quote Originally Posted by D@ EnVvY! View Post
    Use sn0webreeze, best jailbreak out there! Build your .ispw and restore to it
    Quote Originally Posted by x iJB x View Post
    10xx errors are recovery loop issues, and since TU isn't working, make sure you're using the most recent version, and if that doesn't work, use sn0wbreeze
    Thank you guys!!!!! Worked

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThyagoPS3 For This Useful Post: