THREAD: iPhone 4S 5.0.1 Absinthe 0.2 Cydia, Help needed
  1. 02-05-2012, 07:33 PM
    #1
    ChrizLopez's Avatar
    ChrizLopez
    Pokemon Trainer
    ChrizLopez's Avatar
    ChrizLopez
    Pokemon Trainer
    85
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Well i had the jb then i thought it slowed down my phone so i deleted ONLY Cydia and now that i want it back i cant .. ? I go on my Absinthe -using a mac- and it said " ERROR: Device already jailbroken! Detected stash. "

    Would really like some help,
    Please quote me !
  2. 02-05-2012, 10:26 PM
    #2
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Keep it MeLLo
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Keep it MeLLo
    4,882
    Posts
    60,375
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Restore you iphone with itunes. BACK IT UP FIRST. then re jailbreak
  3. 02-05-2012, 10:37 PM
    #3
    Coqui's Avatar
    Coqui
    Former Staff
    Coqui's Avatar
    Coqui
    Former Staff
    2,818
    Posts
    14,070
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ChrizLopez View Post
    Well i had the jb then i thought it slowed down my phone so i deleted ONLY Cydia and now that i want it back i cant .. ? I go on my Absinthe -using a mac- and it said " ERROR: Device already jailbroken! Detected stash. "

    Would really like some help,
    Please quote me !
    That's because your iPhone is jailbroken you only delete the physical app to download tweaks but you can still put unsigned things in your iPhone. If you don't have Mobile Terminal installed in your iPhone then you need to do what Pixie say
  4. 02-06-2012, 03:38 AM
    #4
    geeklogik's Avatar
    geeklogik
    1337 h@ck$0r
    geeklogik's Avatar
    geeklogik
    1337 h@ck$0r
    179
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    have you installed openssh??
    also with absinthe(havent used it) can you acces the root?
  5. 02-06-2012, 04:44 PM
    #5
    cgs18's Avatar
    cgs18
    The Old NGU iDevice Guru
    cgs18's Avatar
    cgs18
    The Old NGU iDevice Guru
    544
    Posts
    796
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ChrizLopez View Post
    Well i had the jb then i thought it slowed down my phone so i deleted ONLY Cydia and now that i want it back i cant .. ? I go on my Absinthe -using a mac- and it said " ERROR: Device already jailbroken! Detected stash. "

    Would really like some help,
    Please quote me !
    How the hell did u accomplish deleting cydia? lol
  6. 02-08-2012, 06:59 PM
    #6
    ChrizLopez's Avatar
    ChrizLopez
    Pokemon Trainer
    ChrizLopez's Avatar
    ChrizLopez
    Pokemon Trainer
    85
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by cgs18 View Post
    How the hell did u accomplish deleting cydia? lol
    CyDelete
    lololololol

    ---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by geeklogik View Post
    have you installed openssh??
    also with absinthe(havent used it) can you acces the root?
    idk if i have openssh ;o
    How do i check? Keep in mind i dont have cydia anymore

    ---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by Pixie Lott View Post
    Restore you iphone with itunes. BACK IT UP FIRST. then re jailbreak
    i keeep getting an error code of 21
  7. 02-08-2012, 08:18 PM
    #7
    Andr3wM's Avatar
    Andr3wM
    Little One
    Andr3wM's Avatar
    Andr3wM
    Little One
    283
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ChrizLopez View Post
    CyDelete
    lololololol

    ---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

    idk if i have openssh ;o
    How do i check? Keep in mind i dont have cydia anymore

    ---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

    i keeep getting an error code of 21

    Go to settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings.

    you will have to call your service provider to get your service back..(tell them to activate a new phone)
  8. 02-08-2012, 08:21 PM
    #8
    ChrizLopez's Avatar
    ChrizLopez
    Pokemon Trainer
    ChrizLopez's Avatar
    ChrizLopez
    Pokemon Trainer
    85
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Andr3wM View Post
    Go to settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings.

    you will have to call your service provider to get your service back..(tell them to activate a new phone)
    nooo calling is a pain in the ass
  9. 02-09-2012, 11:55 AM
    #9
    64
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ChrizLopez View Post
    nooo calling is a pain in the ass
    put the iphone into DFU Mode and then click restore in itunes.

    To enter the dfu mode: Attach the phone to the pc
    • Turn the phone off
    • Hold power and home together for *exactly* 10 seconds
    • Release power but keep holding home until the pc beeps as a USB device is recognized.
    • At no point will the display come on.


    should work now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Sponsored Links
iPhone 4S 5.0.1 Absinthe 0.2 Cydia, Help needed