08-04-2014, 04:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know of a tool to get passed the activation screen of a iPhone 5s? It's a clean phone the girl that is having the issue just asked me to restore it but doesn't know her moms iCloud and neither does she, any help will be highly appreciated, thanks.
08-04-2014, 08:02 AM #2
There's only one way to do it. And that's through "doulci". They're making a software to get passed it but i think it's only for ios 7.1.1 but so far their server status is offline and the software is 92.4% complete. You can go to their website and follow them on twitter for updates.
09-16-2014, 11:33 PM #3
use ifunbox
09-17-2014, 08:27 AM #4
Originally posted by 17 View Post
Anyone know of a tool to get passed the activation screen of a iPhone 5s? It's a clean phone the girl that is having the issue just asked me to restore it but doesn't know her moms iCloud and neither does she, any help will be highly appreciated, thanks.

Jailbreaking fixes this issue but from what I can gather it's not your phone:..
09-17-2014, 06:08 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Anyone know of a tool to get passed the activation screen of a iPhone 5s? It's a clean phone the girl that is having the issue just asked me to restore it but doesn't know her moms iCloud and neither does she, any help will be highly appreciated, thanks.

I've heard of ways of using iFunbox to bypass this but I've never had to try it. Worth a look into though.

You must login or register to view this content.
09-18-2014, 10:26 PM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Moved to Apple & iOS. Smile
09-19-2014, 12:46 AM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Nope .
09-20-2014, 09:30 AM #8
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
ih8sn0w developed a way but will not release it due to stupid people who will steal iPhones.
10-02-2014, 09:53 AM #9

Theres certain websites that do it for u , and they are legit, but u gotta pay cash

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo