Post: Apple Aiming to Ship 80 Million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Units By End of 2014
09-12-2014, 06:55 AM #1
vRoyale
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good luck, Apple fans: The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus might be impossible to find at launch
You must login or register to view this content.

To say excitement is mounting for the launch of Apple’s newly announced iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus handsets is a massive understatement. Apple fans around the world are busy devising their strategies for getting their hands on Apple’s new iPhone models as soon as possible once they become available, and it looks like Apple is expecting record demand for its new models this year. In fact, you won’t believe how many new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus handsets Apple is planning to ship this year, according to a new report. The apparent timing of Apple’s new iPhone shipments is raising some red flags though, and it looks like the new phones might be almost impossible to find at launch.

Apple is aiming to ship a combined total of 80 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus units by the end of this year, You must login or register to view this content.. To achieve this goal, the company has reportedly asked its supply chain partners to ramp up component production. Barring any production issues, Apple is aiming for 10 million units by the end of September with another 70 million units by the end of the fourth quarter.

Of note, some of Digitimes’ previous reports on iPhone shipment volumes have been accurate, though similar reports of tight iPhone 5s and 5c supply at launch ended up being exaggerated.

Will Apple’s 80 million iPhone 6 bet pay off? Let me know in the comments below!
09-12-2014, 08:19 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Is there even a total 80 mill ppl with any previous model combined¿
09-12-2014, 10:02 AM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post

would say so, THey sold 9million in the 5S launch weekend
09-13-2014, 07:40 AM #4
vRoyale
Are you high?

You must login or register to view this content. That is only for the iPhone 5. Now for all the iPhones: they have sold 500 million iPhones.
You must login or register to view this content. --- You must login or register to view this content.

Not Bad
09-14-2014, 10:11 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by vRoyale View Post
You must login or register to view this content. That is only for the iPhone 5. Now for all the iPhones: they have sold 500 million iPhones.
You must login or register to view this content. --- You must login or register to view this content.

Not Bad

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

vRoyale
09-15-2014, 02:15 PM #6
vRoyale
Are you high?
Originally posted by Alt View Post

Haha! I knew Apple was big business, but those numbers are f' insane.
09-15-2014, 03:20 PM #7
I ordered a 6 Plus just by the fact it was an improvement in screen size that would make carrying an iPad Mini round seem pointless and I think it will go as a two in one combo as far as Phablets go + still Apple
09-16-2014, 05:53 AM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Pixie
would say so, THey sold 9million in the 5S launch weekend

Yea but most of the iDevice users have more than 1 iDevice, I have 4 n sure you have at least 2.
09-16-2014, 06:28 AM #9
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Yea but most of the iDevice users have more than 1 iDevice, I have 4 n sure you have at least 2.

Yeah ive had iph 4 and got a 5S atm, that i will be selling for a 6+ soon... Apple have said they sold 4million iphone 6/6+ in the first 24hours of it being up for pre order, So it looks like they will break records again
09-17-2014, 07:18 AM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Pixie
Yeah ive had iph 4 and got a 5S atm, that i will be selling for a 6+ soon... Apple have said they sold 4million iphone 6/6+ in the first 24hours of it being up for pre order, So it looks like they will break records again

Not to shabby, I wonder what specialty's will the 6/6+ bring us. (plz don't spoil it) But I would b surprised to see 80mil sold in first week.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo