09-25-2014, 05:42 PM #1
Self
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); becoming to money hungry? they make there phones worst and worst each year
09-25-2014, 05:55 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Philly
becoming to money hungry? they make there phones worst and worst each year

Let me guess, you're saying all of that because the reports of the iPhone 6/6 Plus bending?
09-25-2014, 06:03 PM #3
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
well, they offer to replace the phone for free when its bend... hungry for money? nothing more than before
Last edited by Master0wn3r ; 09-25-2014 at 06:05 PM.
09-25-2014, 06:48 PM #4
Self
Little One
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Let me guess, you're saying all of that because the reports of the iPhone 6/6 Plus bending?

It doesn't take a genius to know they are going to shit.
09-25-2014, 08:21 PM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
You're all stupid. If you really think Apple is going downhill, then you have no reasoning for statistics. Every year people say Apple sucks and their phones are shit. The reality is they break sales records with every release, and each year they give what the customers want and ask for. Did you know Tim Cook wakes up every morning at like 3AM to read emails from customers? No. Apple dumbfounds people every year and no matter what you continously say about the company, statistics don't lie and 'The Next Big Thing' year after year is Apple. Period.

The following 4 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

Alt, A1, Angel., wardy
09-25-2014, 08:39 PM #6
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
You're all stupid. If you really think Apple is going downhill, then you have no reasoning for statistics. Every year people say Apple sucks and their phones are shit. The reality is they break sales records with every release, and each year they give what the customers want and ask for. Did you know Tim Cook wakes up every morning at like 3AM to read emails from customers? No. Apple dumbfounds people every year and no matter what you continously say about the company, statistics don't lie and 'The Next Big Thing' year after year is Apple. Period.

Couldn't Say it better Enzo

The following user thanked A1 for this useful post:

iTruceFret
09-26-2014, 01:50 AM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
I agree with TruceFret.. Like he Said every year Media say Apple is doomed blah blah Apple turned shite since JObs died

1. They are still the worlds most valuable company in the world
2. Still break records each time they launch a new device ( Every other company would love to get the sales Apple get in a launch weekend in 1 year let alone in 1 weekend..
3. People say They turned shit since Jobs died but just look at what has came out since Cook has Been CEO.. Retina Macbooks.. Mac Pro.. and every new iPhone..
Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 09-26-2014 at 06:59 PM.

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

iTruceFret
09-29-2014, 07:58 PM #8
Their products are usually over hyped and leads to delusion, which causes people to craze over their products.

The following user thanked iBlackI-IawX for this useful post:

Cien
09-29-2014, 08:04 PM #9
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by Pixie
I agree with TruceFret.. Like he Said every year Media say Apple is doomed blah blah Apple turned shite since JObs died

1. They are still the worlds most valuable company in the world
2. Still break records each time they launch a new device ( Every other company would love to get the sales Apple get in a launch weekend in 1 year let alone in 1 weekend..
3. People say They turned shit since Jobs died but just look at what has came out since Cook has Been CEO.. Retina Macbooks.. Mac Pro.. and every new iPhone..

ok and a big fan of apple to but,what you have to say about the bending?
i dont want a phone that bending lol,you want that?
09-29-2014, 11:25 PM #10
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Cien View Post
ok and a big fan of apple to but,what you have to say about the bending?
i dont want a phone that bending lol,you want that?

I think it blew up too much, The bend tests showed the user putting alll his power into trying to bend the phone, If you do this with anything it will start to bend or re shape, Yeah its bad that people have legit have then bend a tiny bit but im just gunna say the whole bending shiz went wayyyyyy over the top just because its Apple and people will do anything just to get a bad word about them.

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Cien

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo