10-21-2014, 07:26 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My iPhone 5 is on 7.1.2 jailbreak and the past week I've been thinking of updating to iOS8.

I only use a handful of tweaks such as insta save, blue pill and flex 2 to name a few.

Has anyone else updated from a jailbreak, if so do you regret it?

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
10-22-2014, 02:30 AM #2
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
Don't update. First day your gonna like it, the next day after your gonna want unlimited skips in pandora and a ad-free YouTube.
10-22-2014, 02:36 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
nope, dont. I regret it because i want to download free apps but cant. No IOS8 jb = crap iOS.
10-22-2014, 02:41 AM #4
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by Alt
My iPhone 5 is on 7.1.2 jailbreak and the past week I've been thinking of updating to iOS8.

I only use a handful of tweaks such as insta save, blue pill and flex 2 to name a few.

Has anyone else updated from a jailbreak, if so do you regret it?

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

I Updated My 5s From 7.1.2 Jailbreak To IOS 8 & I Don't Regret At all Bro i like the New IOS So Far
10-22-2014, 07:44 AM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by AnyOne View Post
I Updated My 5s From 7.1.2 Jailbreak To IOS 8 & I Don't Regret At all Bro i like the New IOS So Far

iOS 8 and Yosemite look good together. I'm stuck O.o

Originally posted by Joel View Post
nope, dont. I regret it because i want to download free apps but cant. No IOS8 jb = crap iOS.

That's one massive thing that's stopping me from upgrading. Downloading apps for free and getting IAP.

Originally posted by UnRatedGamer View Post
Don't update. First day your gonna like it, the next day after your gonna want unlimited skips in pandora and a ad-free YouTube.

Ad-free Youtube is something I couldn't live without lol.

Hmmm this is a hard one..
10-23-2014, 12:27 PM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
Closed upon request

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo