Post: NEW Written Tut - Install Flux & Cracked Apps on iOS 9 ( No JB. Mac & Xcode Needed )
10-12-2015, 02:34 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yeah i made a thread on this yesterday but that was a simple quick C&Poh and who ever mods Mobile please dont move this to IOS Modding no fucker goes in there. , Now ive decided to do a write up of how to install Flux.. and a way to install cracked app ( IPA's Note - You DONT need an Apple Dev account to do this. )

First Part will be how to install Flux. Now what is Flux ? Flux changes the screen colours depending on the time so make it better on the eyes. Yall must have woke up in the middle of the night and BAM been blinded by your phone. This will fix that ^^

Ok ok Things you will need.
iOS Device running iOS 9 ( doesn't matter what iOS 9.. Myself im using it on iOS 9.0.2)
Flux You must login or register to view this content. ( D/L as Zip ) ( This is not 100% official Flux but its 100% the same as it )
Xcode - Mac App Store.

OK so once you have all them things above sorted you need to plug in your iPhone and open the Goodnight file ( FLux Copy )
In the Goodnight folder open ( GoodNight.xcodeproj ) This will open the project with Xcode.
In the top left on Xcode it should say your iOS device where its saying iOS Device in this picture, If not just click it and find your device
You must login or register to view this content.

Next on the left hand side it should show the Goodnight app, make sure you have clicked on it so you have all the info for it, We will need to change the ( Bundle Identifier ) as seen on this picture. Leave the .com and .goodnight Just change whats in the middle as you can see from mine i changed it to "testing12"

Next Click ( Fix issue ) it should ask you to pick an Apple Account No picture here as ive already got mine set up but all you do is sign in with your Apple ID
Now in the Team section ( look at the picture i posted before you can see a section called Team i have it marked out in the picture as it shows my Apple ID ) But all you do it press it and find your Apple ID Once you have done that again press Fix Issue and again a pop up might come up again just make sure its your Apple ID

Final part now just press the play button in the top left and it should install on your iOS Device. Note it might say it wont install because of security but it will just check your iOS Device.

Ok i lied the final part is now, If you try to open the app it will give you a message just go into Settings - General - profile your email - Press Trust this email. and thats it all done

-----------------------------------------------

Now Part 2 is how to install Cracked Apps ( Note no links will be posted here to cracked apps im sure you all know how to find them...Note iOS apps are called IPA's... )

Things needed for this.
Xcode ( Just once to set something up )
IPA Signer ( aka iModSign just google. it its a free D/L)
Cracked apps ( No links given here im sure yall know what to google.

if you didn't do the whole FLux shiz you will need to add your Apple ID to Xcode
Go on Xcode and find preferences - and press the little + sign in the pop up that comes up and add your Apple ID. In the same pop up window prss View Details in the bottom right and where it says iOS Development press the create button then done.

Again make sure your iOS device is plugged in & in Xcode go to File - New Project ( make sure game is selected and press next)
Now name the Bundle ID - It can be anything but make sure its kinda different eg Pixie11112332 ( some random shit like that it doesnt matter )
MAKE SURE IT HAS .123 & .COM eg pixie113324.123.com

Click next and just save it to your desktop. Again in the Team section like in the Flux Tut you gotta pick your email and press fix issues
Now go back into the preferences. Xcode - Preferences and press the little gear icon and press export Dev account

I created a folder called DevAcc on my desktop and saved it in that ( You should do the same )
Now you want to change the Dev Profile text to .zip

Now open that .zip file you just made and go to Dev - Profiles and you should see 2 files it doesnt matter what one you pick just move one of them to your desktop. ( it will be used later on )
Now get any cracked app off the web for this tut ill be using Minecraft ( Note ive already got it done and installed on my device but ill go through it anyway )
Now open the program iModSign.. you should have D/Led it like i said when i started this tut.
When you open iModSign it will ask you to do somethings just press all 3 and it should be done
In iModSign when you press profile chooser you need to find that file you dragged to your desktop in that .zip file we made. Now iModSign is all ready.

Now drag the cracked app you got and just drag it onto IModSign and press start job, Once its done it should have made a folder on your desktop called iModSigned in that folder is where the cracked app you have just signed

Now its pretty much done at this point just go into iTunes and add the app into your apps File - Add to library - find the cracked app you just did add it in and press install and sync your iDevice. As you can see all the apps ive done with iModSign are now on my Device all free of charge.

Done Smile Thanks for stopping by this took some time to write up n all that shit
Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 10-12-2015 at 02:40 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Alt, daniel702, Davey, Frosty, KL9, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, Nick, Darth Saul, Vanz, xkoeckiiej
10-12-2015, 02:46 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Pixie
Yeah i made a thread on this yesterday but that was a simple quick C&Poh and who ever mods Mobile please dont move this to IOS Modding no fucker goes in there. , Now ive decided to do a write up of how to install Flux.. and a way to install cracked app ( IPA's Note - You DONT need an Apple Dev account to do this. )

First Part will be how to install Flux. Now what is Flux ? Flux changes the screen colours depending on the time so make it better on the eyes. Yall must have woke up in the middle of the night and BAM been blinded by your phone. This will fix that ^^

iOS Device running iOS 9 ( doesn't matter what iOS 9.. Myself im using it on iOS 9.0.2)
Flux You must login or register to view this content. ( D/L as Zip ) ( This is not 100% official Flux but its 100% the same as it )
Xcode - Mac App Store.

OK so once you have all them things above sorted you need to plug in your iPhone and open the Goodnight file ( FLux Copy )
In the Goodnight folder open ( GoodNight.xcodeproj ) This will open the project with Xcode.
In the top left on Xcode it should say your iOS device where its saying iOS Device in this picture, If not just click it and find your device

Next on the left hand side it should show the Goodnight app, make sure you have clicked on it so you have all the info for it, We will need to change the ( Bundle Identifier ) as seen on this picture. Leave the .com and .goodnight Just change whats in the middle as you can see from mine i changed it to "testing12"

Next Click ( Fix issue ) it should ask you to pick an Apple Account No picture here as ive already got mine set up but all you do is sign in with your Apple ID
Now in the Team section ( look at the picture i posted before you can see a section called Team i have it marked out in the picture as it shows my Apple ID ) But all you do it press it and find your Apple ID Once you have done that again press Fix Issue and again a pop up might come up again just make sure its your Apple ID

Final part now just press the play button in the top left and it should install on your iOS Device. Note it might say it wont install because of security but it will just check your iOS Device.

Ok i lied the final part is now, If you try to open the app it will give you a message just go into Settings - General - profile your email - Press Trust this email. and thats it all done

Now Part 2 is how to install Cracked Apps ( Note no links will be posted here to cracked apps im sure you all know how to find them...Note iOS apps are called IPA's... )

Things needed for this.

if you didn't do the whole FLux shiz you will need to add your Apple ID to Xcode
Go on Xcode and find preferences - and press the little + sign in the pop up that comes up and add your Apple ID. In the same pop up window prss View Details in the bottom right and where it says iOS Development press the create button then done.

Again make sure your iOS device is plugged in & in Xcode go to File - New Project ( make sure game is selected and press next)
Now name the Bundle ID - It can be anything but make sure its kinda different eg Pixie11112332 ( some random shit like that it doesnt matter )

Click next and just save it to your desktop. Again in the Team section like in the Flux Tut you gotta pick your email and press fix issues
Now go back into the preferences. Xcode - Preferences and press the little gear icon and press export Dev account

I created a folder called DevAcc on my desktop and saved it in that ( You should do the same )

Now open that .zip file you just made and go to Dev - Profiles and you should see 2 files it doesnt matter what one you pick just move one of them to your desktop. ( it will be used later on )
Now get any cracked app off the web for this tut ill be using Minecraft ( Note ive already got it done and installed on my device but ill go through it anyway )
Now open the program iModSign.. you should have D/Led it like i said when i started this tut.
When you open iModSign it will ask you to do somethings just press all 3 and it should be done
In iModSign when you press profile chooser you need to find that file you dragged to your desktop in that .zip file we made. Now iModSign is all ready.

Now drag the cracked app you got and just drag it onto IModSign and press start job, Once its done it should have made a folder on your desktop called iModSigned in that folder is where the cracked app you have just signed

Now its pretty much done at this point just go into iTunes and add the app into your apps File - Add to library - find the cracked app you just did add it in and press install and sync your iDevice. As you can see all the apps ive done with iModSign are now on my Device all free of charge.

Done Smile Thanks for stopping by this took some time to write up n all that shit

Great thread man. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it and it's easy to follow, I stuck it :p

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

{JC}Modz
10-13-2015, 07:09 AM #3
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
PP25 still works on IOS9... which is MUCHHHHH easier than this method.....

Xcode - Mac App Store.

Things needed for this.

10-13-2015, 10:48 AM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Lucas View Post

Is that one one that came with the Pangu JB ? Wouldnt really trust that, Ive used Vshare n others before but with them the apps would just close out after a day or 2 with this ive had no problems so far ^^

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Frosty
10-13-2015, 10:57 AM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Lucas View Post

Yeah PP25 is very untrustworthy..
10-13-2015, 05:27 PM #6
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I am talking about iHelper PP25 that is on the PC... it didn't come with pangu... its been around for years... I have never had any problems with it either.....

Is that one one that came with the Pangu JB ? Wouldnt really trust that, Ive used Vshare n others before but with them the apps would just close out after a day or 2 with this ive had no problems so far ^^
10-20-2015, 05:30 PM #7
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Thanks alot for this tut man !
Finally use for my vm mac
11-11-2015, 07:19 AM #8
Azus
Little One

Xcode - Mac App Store.

Things needed for this.

AppCake 5.0(beta) & AppSync Unified work perfectly fine and so much simpler than this whole concept but I like this, gives users another way of going about things
11-11-2015, 05:02 PM #9
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Azus View Post
AppCake 5.0(beta) & AppSync Unified work perfectly fine and so much simpler than this whole concept but I like this, gives users another way of going about things

Yh what if u cant jailbreak at a certain point but still need an app like flux desperately
12-30-2015, 08:38 AM #10
KL9
★ NGU ★

Xcode - Mac App Store.

Things needed for this.

(Regarding Part 2 on how to install Cracked Apps) At first this was working fine but now when I go to install the app through iTunes it just stays stuck on "Installing" and on my phone it shows the installing animation but the app stays grayed out. Was the method patched? I've tried redoing everything and even installing apps I already did in the past

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo