Post: WhatsApp++ Twitter++ Snapchat++ Instagram++ FB++ YT++ On Non Jailbroken iPhone.
04-21-2016, 02:03 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright so i made a thread about Snapchat last week, but this is much faster and works for Snapchat/Twitter/WhatsApp

Again you need a Mac and xCode from Mac App Store ( 5GB)

Snapchat++ ( same as every other Snapchat Tweak )
Twitter++ ( Some sharing options shit )
WhatsApp++ ( disable read and doesnt let anyone see you are online )
YouTube++ ( save YT vids and shit )
FaceBook++ ( I dont use FB so idk )
Instagram++ ( Saving Instagram posts and a couple of other things )

1. Download this zip and unzip in to your desktop. You must login or register to view this content.

2. Find a cracked verson on snapchat/Twitter or WhatsApp off the web *cough*VShare*cough*

3. Once you D/L whatever app you picked off the web rename it to "app.ipa" and place it in the ppsideloader folder that you put on your dekstop.

4 - Open xcode and sign in with your Apple ID.

You must login or register to view this content.

Once its been added click on it and where it says iOD Dev press create. Note- On mine i didnt have the create button but it still worked so if it failed just move on to the nesxt step

Alright now go back into the ppsideloader folder and open the ppsideloader xcode project.

To the left of xcode click on ppsideloader. Then make sure your iDevice is selected

Now under Bundle ID rename it to something.something.something just like how i have. then under the team again make sure your iDevice is connected and picked

Also under deployment target put whatever iOS version you are on, for me im on 9.3.1 but some reason it failed so i put 9.3 and it still worked fine.

Now just press Fix Issues then once thats done press the play button in the top left of xcode and it should work it then install it on your idevice

Now if you try to open it it wont sooo Go into Settings - General - Profile and Device Management - ( Your Apple ID ) then press Trust.
it will now open..

When ever the app needs updating you just re do the whole thing. Takes like 2min.

Now its done, I had to write this up 2 times because i pressed the back button and it didnt save anything >:<
Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 04-21-2016 at 02:16 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

daniel702, Gay For Satan, jqq, KL9, Loes, Rick, Sloth, Toxic
06-18-2016, 02:22 PM #11
G-_J_-B
Save Point
Can anyone her try to create an .ipa frome snapchat++ and Whatsapp++ so user without an mac or and Amd processor(Virtual maschines need intel) can install them via vshare thank you guys
06-19-2016, 12:40 PM #12
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by B View Post
Can anyone her try to create an .ipa frome snapchat++ and Whatsapp++ so user without an mac or and Amd processor(Virtual maschines need intel) can install them via vshare thank you guys

it doesnt work like that,..

also VM can work on any machine, You are thinking of a hackintosh thats AMD only. YT Mac OS in VM.
07-15-2016, 09:21 PM #13
edit wrong post *
Last edited by KingSavagee ; 07-15-2016 at 09:21 PM. Reason: wrong post
10-12-2017, 07:51 PM #14
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Pixie
Alright so i made a thread about Snapchat last week, but this is much faster and works for Snapchat/Twitter/WhatsApp

Again you need a Mac and xCode from Mac App Store ( 5GB)

Snapchat++ ( same as every other Snapchat Tweak )
Twitter++ ( Some sharing options shit )
WhatsApp++ ( disable read and doesnt let anyone see you are online )
YouTube++ ( save YT vids and shit )
FaceBook++ ( I dont use FB so idk )
Instagram++ ( Saving Instagram posts and a couple of other things )

1. Download this zip and unzip in to your desktop. You must login or register to view this content.

2. Find a cracked verson on snapchat/Twitter or WhatsApp off the web *cough*VShare*cough*

3. Once you D/L whatever app you picked off the web rename it to "app.ipa" and place it in the ppsideloader folder that you put on your dekstop.

4 - Open xcode and sign in with your Apple ID.

Once its been added click on it and where it says iOD Dev press create. Note- On mine i didnt have the create button but it still worked so if it failed just move on to the nesxt step

Alright now go back into the ppsideloader folder and open the ppsideloader xcode project.

To the left of xcode click on ppsideloader. Then make sure your iDevice is selected

Now under Bundle ID rename it to something.something.something just like how i have. then under the team again make sure your iDevice is connected and picked

Also under deployment target put whatever iOS version you are on, for me im on 9.3.1 but some reason it failed so i put 9.3 and it still worked fine.

Now just press Fix Issues then once thats done press the play button in the top left of xcode and it should work it then install it on your idevice

Now if you try to open it it wont sooo Go into Settings - General - Profile and Device Management - ( Your Apple ID ) then press Trust.
it will now open..

When ever the app needs updating you just re do the whole thing. Takes like 2min.

Now its done, I had to write this up 2 times because i pressed the back button and it didnt save anything >:<

Would you happen to know if there's a way to get Snap++ with notifications? I found a page on GitHub that was updated just a few days ago and the dude posted a Snap++ that apparently has notifications. I have no clue how to install it though, would you happen to know? I'll PM you the link so it doesn't get taken down.
10-13-2017, 07:28 AM #15
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
Would you happen to know if there's a way to get Snap++ with notifications? I found a page on GitHub that was updated just a few days ago and the dude posted a Snap++ that apparently has notifications. I have no clue how to install it though, would you happen to know? I'll PM you the link so it doesn't get taken down.

The only way to get notifs to work is to sign the app with an enterprise certificate which requires you to prove to apple you have a company and also costs $299 a year, or you could use an app signing service now I don't trust this but from what I have read appdb pro is a good site to use for signing apps with enterprises certs but you may want to look more in to it Smile

Also if you want to install it you can download the ipa and then add it via to your device via xcode I am not sure that will fully work tho I don't know how enterprise certs work.

Just google "How to install ios app with xcode" and you should find a video you could also try using the third party app "iFunBox" i use it sometimes to install apps.
Last edited by Sloth ; 10-13-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo