Post: WhatsApp++ Twitter++ Snapchat++ Instagram++ FB++ YT++ On Non Jailbroken iPhone.
04-21-2016, 02:03 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright so i made a thread about Snapchat last week, but this is much faster and works for Snapchat/Twitter/WhatsApp

Again you need a Mac and xCode from Mac App Store ( 5GB)

Snapchat++ ( same as every other Snapchat Tweak )
Twitter++ ( Some sharing options shit )
WhatsApp++ ( disable read and doesnt let anyone see you are online )
YouTube++ ( save YT vids and shit )
FaceBook++ ( I dont use FB so idk )
Instagram++ ( Saving Instagram posts and a couple of other things )

1. Download this zip and unzip in to your desktop. You must login or register to view this content.

2. Find a cracked verson on snapchat/Twitter or WhatsApp off the web *cough*VShare*cough*

3. Once you D/L whatever app you picked off the web rename it to "app.ipa" and place it in the ppsideloader folder that you put on your dekstop.

4 - Open xcode and sign in with your Apple ID.

You must login or register to view this content.

Once its been added click on it and where it says iOD Dev press create. Note- On mine i didnt have the create button but it still worked so if it failed just move on to the nesxt step

Alright now go back into the ppsideloader folder and open the ppsideloader xcode project.

To the left of xcode click on ppsideloader. Then make sure your iDevice is selected

Now under Bundle ID rename it to something.something.something just like how i have. then under the team again make sure your iDevice is connected and picked

Also under deployment target put whatever iOS version you are on, for me im on 9.3.1 but some reason it failed so i put 9.3 and it still worked fine.

Now just press Fix Issues then once thats done press the play button in the top left of xcode and it should work it then install it on your idevice

Now if you try to open it it wont sooo Go into Settings - General - Profile and Device Management - ( Your Apple ID ) then press Trust.
it will now open..

When ever the app needs updating you just re do the whole thing. Takes like 2min.

Now its done, I had to write this up 2 times because i pressed the back button and it didnt save anything >:<
Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 04-21-2016 at 02:16 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

daniel702, Gay For Satan, jqq, KL9, Loes, Rick, Sloth, Toxic
04-21-2016, 03:07 AM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Pixie
Alright so i made a thread about Snapchat last week, but this is much faster and works for Snapchat/Twitter/WhatsApp

1. Download this zip and unzip in to your desktop. You must login or register to view this content.

2. Find a cracked verson on snapchat/Twitter or WhatsApp off the web *cough*VShare*cough*

3. Once you D/L whatever app you picked off the web rename it to "app.ipa" and place it in the ppsideloader folder that you put on your dekstop.

Once its been added click on it and where it says iOD Dev press create. Note- On mine i didnt have the create button but it still worked so if it failed just move on to the nesxt step

Alright now go back into the ppsideloader folder and open the ppsideloader xcode project.

To the left of xcode click on ppsideloader. Then make sure your iDevice is selected

Now under Bundle ID rename it to something.something.something just like how i have. then under the team again make sure your iDevice is connected and picked

Also under deployment target put whatever iOS version you are on, for me im on 9.3.1 but some reason it failed so i put 9.3 and it still worked fine.

Now just press Fix Issues then once thats done press the play button in the top left of xcode and it should work it then install it on your idevice

Now if you try to open it it wont sooo Go into Settings - General - Profile and Device Management - ( Your Apple ID ) then press Trust.
it will now open..

When ever the app needs updating you just re do the whole thing. Takes like 2min.

Now its done, I had to write this up 2 times because i pressed the back button and it didnt save anything >:<

These are basically third-party applications your giving your info too.
04-21-2016, 03:08 AM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
These are basically third-party applications your giving your info too.

meh, they have been on cydia for years, no problems anywhere about them on the web
04-21-2016, 03:09 AM #4
Samurai Poster
meh, they have been on cydia for years, no problems anywhere about them on the web

True but you could of download tweaks for mods from Cydia instead of Application.
04-21-2016, 03:23 AM #5
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
True but you could of download tweaks for mods from Cydia instead of Application.

Not everyone wants to JB, Me been JBing since 07/08 and decided to update to 9.3.1 to test all this out.
04-21-2016, 03:40 AM #6
Samurai Poster
Not everyone wants to JB, Me been JBing since 07/08 and decided to update to 9.3.1 to test all this out.

Sucks for them.

Same
04-24-2016, 08:48 PM #7
Nice Post !
05-25-2016, 06:59 AM #8
KL9
★ NGU ★

it will now open..

Is there anyway to do this and still keep the official version of the apps installed also? Like in the Spotify tut? Thx
05-25-2016, 07:21 AM #9
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by KL9 View Post
Is there anyway to do this and still keep the official version of the apps installed also? Like in the Spotify tut? Thx

yeah its just the same, dont delete the app. so once you side load the ++ version you will have both versions on your device
05-25-2016, 07:54 AM #10
KL9
★ NGU ★
yeah its just the same, dont delete the app. so once you side load the ++ version you will have both versions on your device

Ya I tried that but I got this error: You must login or register to view this content. However, I think I was able to fix the issue by changing the boolean value in PP_SIDELOADER_OPTIONS.plist! It's a bummer we have to reinstall it every 7 days now though :|
Last edited by KL9 ; 05-25-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo