Post: Snapchat++, Instagram++, Youtube++ iOS 10 Compatible No Jailbreak
06-14-2016, 04:54 AM #1
Sloth
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So with the release of iOS 10 Beta I Ripped my jailbreak and needed to get some ++ apps.

I managed to collect pretty much all the ++ apps. These apps must be signed by yourself I believe you can only do this via macOS (there are lots of signing tutorials in this sub by pixie)
I'm not sure if there is a way around this.

This is compatible with Non jailbroken iOS devices as well as Jailbroken devices up to iOS 10 beta 1

Sorry for shitty layout Sal

Proof You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All you need to do is either install them by dragging the ipa in to itunes and then installing it on to your phone or by using iFunBoxes Install ipa option

If you have any issues let me know and I will try to fix them Smile

I currently have not found a safe ++ app link for the latest updates.

Best bet is to just google the one you want e.g. google Snapchat++ ipa and try them

Enjoy McCoy
Last edited by Sloth ; 10-02-2016 at 01:03 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Sloth for this useful post:

Kam, Khemz, Loes, Dacoco, User3
06-14-2016, 02:13 PM #2
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
So with the release of iOS 10 Beta I Ripped my jailbreak and needed to get some ++ apps.

I managed to collect pretty much all the ++ apps. These apps must be signed by yourself I believe you can only do this via macOS. I'm not sure if there is a way around this.

This is compatible with Non jailbroken iOS devices as well as Jailbroken devices up to iOS 10 beta 1

Proof You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All you need to do is either install them by dragging the ipa in to itunes and then installing it on to your phone or by using iFunBoxes Install ipa option

Here is the downloads for you guys: REMOVED (trying to fix some issues)

Enjoy McCoy

What even are ++ apps
06-14-2016, 05:09 PM #3
hjdiaj
Gobble
With iOS 10 I had to get the Xcode 8 Beta and it says that I can only get 3++ apps because I am on a free account, but on the Xcode version in the App Store, I can do all of them! Why is this?
06-15-2016, 04:02 AM #4
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
What even are ++ apps

Basically apps that enhance the use of whichever app for example Snapchat++ lets you save pictures without ever letting them know you even opened the snap.

Originally posted by hjdiaj View Post
With iOS 10 I had to get the Xcode 8 Beta and it says that I can only get 3++ apps because I am on a free account, but on the Xcode version in the App Store, I can do all of them! Why is this?

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say, with a free account you can sign as many as you want for 7 days at a time.

I have updated the link with the proper unsigned ++ apps that you need to sign yourself for them to work.
Last edited by Sloth ; 06-15-2016 at 05:47 AM.

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

Ethen
06-23-2016, 06:55 PM #5
ant599
Broz b4 h0ez
Originally posted by KronosCloud View Post

I managed to collect pretty much all the ++ apps. These apps must be signed by yourself I believe you can only do this via macOS (there are lots of signing tutorials in this sub by pixie)
I'm not sure if there is a way around this.

Here is the downloads for you guys: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy McCoy

would you plan on updating these from time to time

other than that this looks better then the Xcode method if you keep it up to date because some people are having signing issue
with the certificate and the only way to bypass is to make a new apple id
06-24-2016, 01:47 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by ant599 View Post
would you plan on updating these from time to time

other than that this looks better then the Xcode method if you keep it up to date because some people are having signing issue
with the certificate and the only way to bypass is to make a new apple id

I will try to but it's kinda hard since I don't have a jailbroken phone and the only way to make these is if you can pull the tweak off cydia and edit the original snapchat IPA, but i will try
06-24-2016, 09:51 PM #7
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
Well RIP, these dont install for me, im on iOS 10, reg'ed UDID Sal

You'd need to sign them your self then install them then Sal and you need a mac for that.

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

User343234
06-25-2016, 01:28 AM #8
Sloth
Banned
well rip, I dont have a Mac Sal

i'll see what i can do, i'll skype you
06-25-2016, 01:29 AM #9
Sloth
Banned