06-25-2016, 08:57 AM #1
Chill
Chad Warden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've missed snapchat++ but I don't have a Mac for xcode. not possible on pc?
06-25-2016, 10:34 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
D/L a VM and OS X or Get a service like IPAStore that you install from your Device and it lasts for 1 year not the 7 day xcode limit. Its only £11 but its worth it seeing you get free apps and all the ++ tweaks and again they last a year and no need to resign every 7 days like you need to do with xcode
06-25-2016, 11:59 AM #3
Chill
Chad Warden
Originally posted by Pixie
D/L a VM and OS X or Get a service like IPAStore that you install from your Device and it lasts for 1 year not the 7 day xcode limit. Its only £11 but its worth it seeing you get free apps and all the ++ tweaks and again they last a year and no need to resign every 7 days like you need to do with xcode

Can you give me a hand getting IPA store on my device? I'll fork over the money for it that's fine
06-25-2016, 12:07 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Chill View Post
Can you give me a hand getting IPA store on my device? I'll fork over the money for it that's fine

just google IPAStore i dont think i can link it on here
06-25-2016, 12:11 PM #5
Chill
Chad Warden
Originally posted by Pixie
just google IPAStore i dont think i can link it on here

I'll be able to download it on my phone? and will I be able to just activate snapchat++ from in there or will I have to download an ipa and resign it and all that
06-25-2016, 12:20 PM #6
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Chill View Post
I'll be able to download it on my phone? and will I be able to just activate snapchat++ from in there or will I have to download an ipa and resign it and all that

you buy the service off the site - and within 24hrs it will be activated and you get a link so you go to that link on your device and it installs, then in that app you can install everything, it resigns it for you
06-28-2016, 06:52 PM #7
Alt
Banned
Like Pixie said, get a service like IPAStore
06-30-2016, 05:49 AM #8
LilBad
Haxor!
It's a really simple process to install an OS X on your PC with a Virtual Machine, if you don't have the time for that you can just use a service such as IPAStore.
09-01-2016, 03:50 PM #9
i think you can do it without a computer now using Zestia Installer
09-01-2016, 05:06 PM #10
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
You can also jailbreak 9.3.2 now too, and install it via the repo freely.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo