07-24-2016, 01:24 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[Tutorial] How to install Pangu Jailbreak 9.2 - 9.3.3 : jailbreak

As you know, the jailbreak is out for 9.2-9.3.3, but not the US version. You still can install the jailbreak, however, through the OG version.

This is a tethered jailbreak, which means you need to re-jailbreak after you reboot. But hey, better than nothing!

64-Bit devices only

Credits to u/alionfiree for this!

Edit 1: Only windows at the moment, hopefully they'll release a tool for Mac.

Install the You must login or register to view this content.

Click on the You must login or register to view this content. to start the process

Edit: It'll take a while. After, you'll get a captcha.

Go to settings -> general -> profiles, and trust the developer. The tool will install the app on your iDevice.

Open the PP tool on your device and accept push notifications. After, click the circle then lock your screen

Wait until it's done, and you'll get a notification with Cydia installing on your device.

Edit: Adding specifics... When you get the notification, wait around 1-2 minutes. The notification means that Cydia is being installed. Don't do anything while it happens, and after its done, it will reboot automatically.

DO NOT uninstall the PP Tool. You're going to need that for each time you reboot and such.

Profit

You'll need a computer first in order to download PP on your app. HOWEVER, you don't need a computer to re-jailbreak after a reboot. Just open the PP App and itll do it for you.

Like always, if jailbreak fails the first time, reboot and try again. Pangu addressed this problem in their FAQ.

I'll update this post as I get more information. Happy jailbreaking!

FAQ:

What's a tethered jailbreak? What's the difference? Basically, now each time you reboot your iDevice, you need to rejailbreak. You don't have to connect your device to your computer, but you still have to open the PP App for a re-jailbreak. The only difference of it from an untethered jailbreak is that tethered jailbreak require a re-jailbreak after a reboot while the untethered doesn't.

Do I have to re-jailbreak after a respring? Nope!

Do the tweaks stay after the reboot? Or would I have to reinstall all tweaks? All the tweaks will stay and the device will be back as if it was jailbroken the whole time once you re-jailbreak through the app after a reboot.

Where is profile settings? I can't see it. If you're trying to find the setting before installing the PP Tool on your phone, it won't show, because it only shows when a profile is there. Download the PP Tool and after a while, it'll be there, because after all you need to trust the developer before opening the app. You should've done a captcha before trusting.

The following 9 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

Hammy, avatar1o1234, Father Luckeyy, ICS Vortex, Joel, partypoker15, SavageRising, Specter, Worst
07-28-2016, 09:28 PM #29
Originally posted by x5150xiZombie View Post
Progress? This is a jailbreak what do you mean progress xD

it isnt untethered...
would you eat a cake half baked? for me it depends on how stoned I am...

Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post

Just a heads up but it appears as though this jailbreak causes your location services to turn off completely, and not turn back on. Normally not a huge deal, but with pokemon go I think people should be aware of this bug. I'm sure it will be fixed once the fully untethered jailbreak is released.

if they didn't hard code location services to a secure kernal, Apple might have done something stupid like if running unsigned code flips some machine level or assembly language level switch that disables it...
Last edited by DaenerysTargy ; 07-28-2016 at 09:30 PM.
08-05-2016, 12:57 AM #30
RIP iOS 9.3.4 is out.

The following user thanked FallofReach for this useful post:

RedTec
08-12-2016, 03:38 PM #31
RedTec
Haxor!
I'm on 9.3.2 will there ever be a full jail brake ?? I'm new to the iPhone thanks.
01-07-2017, 09:54 PM #32
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Alt View Post

[Tutorial] How to install Pangu Jailbreak 9.2 - 9.3.3 : jailbreak

As you know, the jailbreak is out for 9.2-9.3.3, but not the US version. You still can install the jailbreak, however, through the OG version.

This is a tethered jailbreak, which means you need to re-jailbreak after you reboot. But hey, better than nothing!

64-Bit devices only

Credits to u/alionfiree for this!

Edit 1: Only windows at the moment, hopefully they'll release a tool for Mac.

Install the You must login or register to view this content.

Click on the You must login or register to view this content. to start the process

Edit: It'll take a while. After, you'll get a captcha.

Go to settings -> general -> profiles, and trust the developer. The tool will install the app on your iDevice.

Open the PP tool on your device and accept push notifications. After, click the circle then lock your screen

Wait until it's done, and you'll get a notification with Cydia installing on your device.

Edit: Adding specifics... When you get the notification, wait around 1-2 minutes. The notification means that Cydia is being installed. Don't do anything while it happens, and after its done, it will reboot automatically.

DO NOT uninstall the PP Tool. You're going to need that for each time you reboot and such.

Profit

You'll need a computer first in order to download PP on your app. HOWEVER, you don't need a computer to re-jailbreak after a reboot. Just open the PP App and itll do it for you.

Like always, if jailbreak fails the first time, reboot and try again. Pangu addressed this problem in their FAQ.

I'll update this post as I get more information. Happy jailbreaking!

FAQ:

What's a tethered jailbreak? What's the difference? Basically, now each time you reboot your iDevice, you need to rejailbreak. You don't have to connect your device to your computer, but you still have to open the PP App for a re-jailbreak. The only difference of it from an untethered jailbreak is that tethered jailbreak require a re-jailbreak after a reboot while the untethered doesn't.

Do I have to re-jailbreak after a respring? Nope!

Do the tweaks stay after the reboot? Or would I have to reinstall all tweaks? All the tweaks will stay and the device will be back as if it was jailbroken the whole time once you re-jailbreak through the app after a reboot.

Where is profile settings? I can't see it. If you're trying to find the setting before installing the PP Tool on your phone, it won't show, because it only shows when a profile is there. Download the PP Tool and after a while, it'll be there, because after all you need to trust the developer before opening the app. You should've done a captcha before trusting.

Does this work? Cos i use the pangu tutorial and it says it jailbroke but no cydia., i have retried a few times.
01-30-2018, 01:19 PM #33
Looks cool bro
04-18-2018, 12:27 AM #34
k20jdmz
I am error
Is there any jailbreaks for ios 11.2.1?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo