07-24-2016, 07:14 PM #1
Azus
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys Smile Today I'm bringing you a guide on how to install the PP/Pangu app & jailbreak your iOS 9.3.x device 100% from the device you are using!!!

THIS JAILBREAK IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 64-BIT DEVICES AS OF RIGHT NOW

Note(s):
1.) This is a semi-tethered jailbreak, after rebooting your device you must reinstall Cydia via the PP/Pangu app!

2.) You must be an iPASTORE user, if you are not.. Register You must login or register to view this content..

- Step 1 -
Open iPASTORE, navigate to the Cydia section & install the PP/Pangu app.

-- Step 2 --
Open the PP/Pangu app, Allow Push Notifications.

--- Step 3 ---
Tap the large circle to begin the jailbreak process & then lock your phone. (If you do not want the 25PP app installed alongside Cydia, click the little check box below)

---- Step 4 ----
Wait until you receive a notification for the PP/Pangu app, then open your device back to the app & wait for your device to respring...

& you're done Smile Enjoy
Last edited by Azus ; 07-24-2016 at 08:13 PM.

The following user thanked Azus for this useful post:

TehMerkMods
07-24-2016, 07:57 PM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Azus View Post
Hi guys Smile Today I'm bringing you a guide on how to install the PP/Pangu app & jailbreak your iOS 9.3.x device 100% from the device you are using!!!

Note(s):
1.) This is a semi-tethered jailbreak, after rebooting your device you must reinstall Cydia via the PP/Pangu app!

2.) You must be an iPASTORE user, if you are not.. Register You must login or register to view this content..

- Step 1 -
Open iPASTORE, navigate to the Cydia section & install the PP/Pangu app.

-- Step 2 --
Open the PP/Pangu app, Allow Push Notifications.

--- Step 3 ---
Tap the large circle to begin the jailbreak process & then lock your phone. (If you do not want the 25PP app installed alongside Cydia, click the little check box below)

---- Step 4 ----
Wait until you receive a notification for the PP/Pangu app, then open your device back to the app & wait for your device to respring...

& you're done Smile Enjoy <3

So wait does this install cydia with full capabilities
07-24-2016, 07:59 PM #3
Azus
Little One
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
So wait does this install cydia with full capabilities

Yessss
07-24-2016, 08:01 PM #4
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Yessss

Just read up online about this they say its bad (causes issues for original apps like safari) could you confirm no issues? & tweaks working?

Also 64 bit only :/
iPhone 5 user no 64 bit here :/
07-24-2016, 08:14 PM #5
Azus
Little One
Just read up online about this they say its bad (causes issues for original apps like safari) could you confirm no issues? & tweaks working?

Also 64 bit only :/
iPhone 5 user no 64 bit here :/

I can confirm not having had any issues yet, I have tested this on several devices... This jailbreak can be ported to work with 32-bit devices, a willing developer just needs to be willing to do the work.
07-24-2016, 08:22 PM #6
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
I can confirm not having had any issues yet, I have tested this on several devices... This jailbreak can be ported to work with 32-bit devices, a willing developer just needs to be willing to do the work.

According to the post, Reboot every week causes tweaks to delete which isn't what i need xd and yeah hopefully we can see a 32bit soon
07-24-2016, 08:26 PM #7
Azus
Little One
According to the post, Reboot every week causes tweaks to delete which isn't what i need xd and yeah hopefully we can see a 32bit soon

They don't delete lmao, this is a semi-tethered jailbreak. Every reboot of the device uninstalls a persistent version of cydia, all you have to do is open the PP/Pangu app and redo the installation process of cydia and everything will come back

The following user thanked Azus for this useful post:

DIRTY SMASHER

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo