Post: Why the PP Jailbreak tool asks for you Apple ID & Password
07-24-2016, 10:34 PM #1
Azus
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, so I've been seeing a lot of speculation on why the PP Jailbreak tool uses your Apple ID & password. I'm here to tell you why it does so Smile

So when iOS 9 & the public Xcode were released for Mac users, Apple introduced a side-loading feature into Xcode. This feature allows you to use even a non-developer Apple ID to temporarily sign an app for 10 days using said Apple ID, allowing for even an app with unsigned code to be executed via the side-loading/temporary certificate method. However... If you install AppSync Unified, you will not need to "resign" the app after 10 days as AppSync Unified allows you to run unsigned IPAs
07-25-2016, 09:04 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Azus View Post
Hey guys, so I've been seeing a lot of speculation on why the PP Jailbreak tool uses your Apple ID & password. I'm here to tell you why it does so Smile

So when iOS 9 & the public Xcode were released for Mac users, Apple introduced a side-loading feature into Xcode. This feature allows you to use even a non-developer Apple ID to temporarily sign an app for 10 days using said Apple ID, allowing for even an app with unsigned code to be executed via the side-loading/temporary certificate method. However... If you install AppSync Unified, you will not need to "resign" the app after 10 days as AppSync Unified allows you to run unsigned IPAs

You dont need to fill it in :p
07-25-2016, 03:52 PM #3
Azus
Little One
Originally posted by Alt View Post
You dont need to fill it in :p

Never said it was required, was just an explanation as to why it asks
07-25-2016, 11:17 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
it never told me to sign in lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.