09-02-2016, 07:12 AM #1
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a app where the title says it all. But there is more to this app then that. You can redeem for GTA5 stuff to getting stuff for various apps and in app purchases, such as any paid app. You can get iTunes, PayPal, Amazon and other giftcards for gaming.

Another good feature to this app is the referral program. For every one that enters your referral code you get 2500 Nana's. And when 5 people enter it in after you have earned the amount of Nana's to be apart of this program you can enter another users invitation code giving you and the other user both 2500 Nana's.

If you want to start earning Nana's to redeem for giftcards and other ways of being paid go to the link under this to get the app:
You must login or register to view this content.

And once you can do the invitation code you will then be able to also share yours so it can be used to. So once you can input invitation codes in, feel free to share your invitation code on here. And if you don't mind, please use my invitation code so we both can earn. If you use mine let me know and when I have my invitation input area unlocked again I will use yours as well.

For 2500 Nana's input my invitation code, which is: c5032086
09-03-2016, 05:13 AM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Isn't it against the rules to post stuff like this....?
09-03-2016, 09:55 AM #3
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
Isn't it against the rules to post stuff like this....?

I don't think so. It's just showing a app you can earn on. If it is show me where it says that so I can see.
09-03-2016, 02:32 PM #4
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
I don't think so. It's just showing a app you can earn on. If it is show me where it says that so I can see.

You can't post referrals. The thread itself is fine, but you will have to remove your referral.
09-03-2016, 04:36 PM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!

As Hammy said, it is dude. lol
09-03-2016, 05:33 PM #6
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
You can't post referrals. The thread itself is fine, but you will have to remove your referral.

Even though that's a big way for every one to earn on this app?
09-03-2016, 10:37 PM #7
Hammy
Even though that's a big way for every one to earn on this app?

Yeah bud. That's what most referrals intend to be like, but they're still not allowed.
09-04-2016, 09:48 AM #8
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
Yeah bud. That's what most referrals intend to be like, but they're still not allowed.

Can you link me to where it's in the rules? I'll edit the thread after I read it.
09-04-2016, 10:35 AM #9
Hammy
Can you link me to where it's in the rules? I'll edit the thread after I read it.

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo