Post: [Release] Semi-tethered iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak ONLY for iPhone 7, 6s, iPad Pro]
12-22-2016, 04:50 AM #1
moiz41510
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Luca Todesco did it!

If you weren't aware of the You must login or register to view this content. coming fromYou must login or register to view this content.regarding his iOS 10 jailbreak, then where have you been?

Nonetheless, Luca has dropped the curtain and released the very unstable semi-tethered jailbreak, codenamed "yalu + mach_portal", for ONLY iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus and iPad Pro. Yes, only for those specified devices. Although this jailbreak is unstable and useless, its legitimate and working thus making it release worthy. The jailbreak process is different from the recent tools we been using with prior iOS versions. You can visit @qwertyoruiopz You must login or register to view this content. for a VERY articulate license and change log for his release. Keep in mind this is a jailbreak for iOS 10.0.1 - 10.1.1 ONLY

You can download the custom IPA files from You must login or register to view this content. OR You must login or register to view this content. \
(!!!) DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING (!!!)

Requirements:
-Cydia Impactor, which can be downloaded from cydiaimpactor.com.
-A free or developer Apple ID.
-Latest version of iTunes.
-A computer running either Windows or macOS.

Tutorial:

1) Connect supported iPhone or iPad to your computer using a Lightning/USB cable.
2)Make a complete backup of your data using iTunes which you can return to in case anything goes wrong during or after jailbreak.
3) Disable Passcode/Touch ID on your device from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
4) Disable Find My iPhone on your device from Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
5) Launch Cydia Impactor.
6) Drag and drop the Yalu IPA file on Cydia Impactor.
7) Enter your Apple ID when Cydia Impactor prompts for it.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now wait for Cydia Impactor to install the jailbreak app onto your device.
9) Once installed, disconnect your device from computer and head to Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management or General > Device Management and hit Trust and then Trust again on the certificate you used to install this jailbreak app.
10) Now launch the “mach_portal” jailbreak app from the Home screen and wait 10 to 15 seconds for it to do its thing, after which the device may respring and Cydia will show up on the Home screen.

Boom! That's it, your done. Officially jailbroke your apple device.

Last edited by moiz41510 ; 12-22-2016 at 03:57 PM.

The following user thanked moiz41510 for this useful post:

Dylan
12-23-2016, 11:30 AM #2
I went ahead and followed this tutorial, Worked fine for me just cydia wasn't loading kept closing down? Any ideas why?

The following user thanked thfridays for this useful post:

moiz41510
12-23-2016, 03:27 PM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by thfridays View Post
I went ahead and followed this tutorial, Worked fine for me just cydia wasn't loading kept closing down? Any ideas why?

This jailbreak is semi tethered meaning you have to run mach_portal on every reboot to re-jailbreak your phone cydia & any tweaks installed will be unusable until the phone is jail broken again.

Yes there will be a fully untehtered jailbreak released this release is actually a buggy developer build meant to be tested so bugs can be reported
also I recommend using: You must login or register to view this content.

To find working compatible tweaks that wont brick your phone .

Click this tab You must login or register to view this content.
12-23-2016, 04:17 PM #4
Originally posted by 9924
This jailbreak is semi tethered meaning you have to run mach_portal on every reboot to re-jailbreak your phone cydia & any tweaks installed will be unusable until the phone is jail broken again.

Yes there will be a fully untehtered jailbreak released this release is actually a buggy developer build meant to be tested so bugs can be reported

Appears to of worked

The following user thanked thfridays for this useful post:

moiz41510
12-27-2016, 12:54 PM #5
klicky
Gobble
hio,

any one can confirm that works with iphone 6s plus ?

Because i run mach_portal and every time its goong back to iphone menu or its white and staying soo.

I have start 3-4 the phone new and no cydia was installed :/

greets
klicky
12-27-2016, 01:02 PM #6
Originally posted by moiz41510 View Post

Luca Todesco did it!

If you weren't aware of the You must login or register to view this content. coming fromYou must login or register to view this content.regarding his iOS 10 jailbreak, then where have you been?

Nonetheless, Luca has dropped the curtain and released the very unstable semi-tethered jailbreak, codenamed "yalu + mach_portal", for ONLY iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus and iPad Pro. Yes, only for those specified devices. Although this jailbreak is unstable and useless, its legitimate and working thus making it release worthy. The jailbreak process is different from the recent tools we been using with prior iOS versions. You can visit @qwertyoruiopz You must login or register to view this content. for a VERY articulate license and change log for his release. Keep in mind this is a jailbreak for iOS 10.0.1 - 10.1.1 ONLY

You can download the custom IPA files from You must login or register to view this content. OR You must login or register to view this content. \
(!!!) DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING (!!!)

Requirements:
-Cydia Impactor, which can be downloaded from cydiaimpactor.com.
-A free or developer Apple ID.
-Latest version of iTunes.
-A computer running either Windows or macOS.

Tutorial:

1) Connect supported iPhone or iPad to your computer using a Lightning/USB cable.
2)Make a complete backup of your data using iTunes which you can return to in case anything goes wrong during or after jailbreak.
3) Disable Passcode/Touch ID on your device from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
4) Disable Find My iPhone on your device from Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
5) Launch Cydia Impactor.
6) Drag and drop the Yalu IPA file on Cydia Impactor.
7) Enter your Apple ID when Cydia Impactor prompts for it.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now wait for Cydia Impactor to install the jailbreak app onto your device.
9) Once installed, disconnect your device from computer and head to Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management or General > Device Management and hit Trust and then Trust again on the certificate you used to install this jailbreak app.
10) Now launch the “mach_portal” jailbreak app from the Home screen and wait 10 to 15 seconds for it to do its thing, after which the device may respring and Cydia will show up on the Home screen.

Boom! That's it, your done. Officially jailbroke your apple device.

Originally posted by Sloth View Post

Any hopes for iPhone SE? Sal
12-27-2016, 03:14 PM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by frosty View Post
any hopes for iphone se? Sal

se =Z

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

BurtE

The following user groaned Jon Snow for this awful post:

Frosty
12-27-2016, 04:10 PM #8
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Any hopes for iPhone SE? Sal

i'm not sure tbf
12-27-2016, 05:01 PM #9
Originally posted by Jon
se =Z

I liked the design better than 6 and 7, thanks.
01-05-2017, 11:04 AM #10
Alt
Banned
Been seeing this blow up on Reddit lately. Im gonna wait it out for a bit I think.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo