02-03-2017, 12:15 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Now the JB is out post what setups yous are rocking

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Gryphus ; 03-13-2018 at 06:42 PM.

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Jon Snow
02-03-2017, 12:23 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Well I mean it's a phone so idk what people would expect:

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

HamoodDev
02-03-2017, 06:42 PM #3
Alt
Banned
I haven't Jailbroken in a very long time, nothing really draws me into doing it all again.
02-03-2017, 06:46 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Pixie

[/spoiler]

You have got to tell me what theme you use, it looks SO nice.
02-04-2017, 11:24 AM #5
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
I'm on an older jailbreak, but yeah.

02-06-2017, 02:29 AM #6
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Will there be a stable iOS 10 jailbreak, and will Saurik update the mother fucker to include support for 3d touch? I think it's a lost cause now. Nobody seems into jailbreaking anymore.
02-06-2017, 03:10 AM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Will there be a stable iOS 10 jailbreak, and will Saurik update the mother fucker to include support for 3d touch? I think it's a lost cause now. Nobody seems into jailbreaking anymore.

It is stable on iOS 10, not out on iph 7 yet, and what do you mean support for 3D touch ? tweaks for 3D touch ? has been tweaks for that for ages.
02-06-2017, 03:24 PM #8
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
It is stable on iOS 10, not out on iph 7 yet, and what do you mean support for 3D touch ? tweaks for 3D touch ? has been tweaks for that for ages.

When on Cydia's home page, you click on one of their icons, and you have to FIRMLY press down. It just highlights it, and won't access it, unless you literally press down hard as shit, and swipe to the side. Maybe it was just my phone? And not to mention the jailbreak was semi-tethered, so all of the tweaks and apps that require you to reboot your device, you'd lose the jailbreak. Plus Cydia would crash...a lot. I'm not fond of it. Seems like it was thrown together from scratch as the last minute.
02-06-2017, 06:38 PM #9
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
When on Cydia's home page, you click on one of their icons, and you have to FIRMLY press down. It just highlights it, and won't access it, unless you literally press down hard as shit, and swipe to the side. Maybe it was just my phone? And not to mention the jailbreak was semi-tethered, so all of the tweaks and apps that require you to reboot your device, you'd lose the jailbreak. Plus Cydia would crash...a lot. I'm not fond of it. Seems like it was thrown together from scratch as the last minute.

oh yeah that was because cydia was in beta for ios 10, its now fixed, They will prob never be an unthetered JB again, 99% of tweaks dont make you reboot they will make you respring the device.. respring doesnt make you lose the JB only a full Power down does.
02-06-2017, 07:28 PM #10
CallMeDex
Gym leader

Loving the look of your phone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo