Post: Possible unveil of a RED iPhone 7, and 4 new iPads!
02-21-2017, 09:30 PM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
What would you do to get your hands on a rumored RED iPhone 7 that will be unveiled at Apples press conference when they announce 4 new iPads?!

It's in the rumors that they'll announce one, as these rumors typically turn out to be true, so continue the hype, and don't be negative. However, in June of last year, rumors cirrculated about a blue iPhone 7, and when everything was said and done, there were no new bright colors, other than the jet black phone that sratches within 60 seconds in your pocket.You must login or register to view this content.

Four new iPads are listed as such:

• According to Macotokara, whose track record has been somewhat hit-or-miss, Apple will be unveiling a total of four iPad models at its special event in March, including refreshes to the company’s 7.9-, 9.7-, and 12.9-inch iPads, in addition to the highly-anticipated 10.5-inch model that’s been rumored to join the family of tablets this year. However the report goes on to suggest that the brand-new, 10.5-inch iPad will likely not launch until at least May — while the other three refreshes will supposedly be launched in March.

• Cupertino is currently preparing to launch upgrades to its entire line of existing iPad models, in addition to the all-new 10.5-inch variant, which many analysts are predicting will feature an edge-to-edge AMOLED display, sans the venerable Home button of the past.

• Macotokara’s report alleges that the new 10.5-inch iPad will be built into a chassis not much larger than the current 9.7-inch iPad Pro, thanks in part to its 0.8-inch larger display, which will supposedly stretch from edge-to-edge of the device — leaving only a small bezel at the top, which will more than likely house a front-facing FaceTime camera and an array of sensors. Additionally, the report goes on to suggest that Apple’s behemoth 12.9-inch iPad Pro will feature a 12 MP camera and True Tone display technology, boasting the same, four-channel ambient light and color balancing technology as the current 9.7-inch iPad Pro. In a move that may indicate Apple is trying to “stabilize” its entire line of iPads with current features. The company’s 7.9-inch iPad mini is also rumored to feature a quad-speaker array, the same 12 MP camera, True Tone display, and a Smart Connector like the 9.7-inch iPad Pro before it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
02-21-2017, 09:33 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
i closed the thread when i seen an old meme
02-21-2017, 10:26 PM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Toke View Post
i closed the thread when i seen an old meme

What's serious, is I wholeheartedly believe you.
02-24-2017, 07:13 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
What would you do to get your hands on a rumored RED iPhone 7 that will be unveiled at Apples press conference when they announce 4 new iPads?!

It's in the rumors that they'll announce one, as these rumors typically turn out to be true, so continue the hype, and don't be negative. However, in June of last year, rumors cirrculated about a blue iPhone 7, and when everything was said and done, there were no new bright colors, other than the jet black phone that sratches within 60 seconds in your pocket.You must login or register to view this content.

Four new iPads are listed as such:

• According to Macotokara, whose track record has been somewhat hit-or-miss, Apple will be unveiling a total of four iPad models at its special event in March, including refreshes to the company’s 7.9-, 9.7-, and 12.9-inch iPads, in addition to the highly-anticipated 10.5-inch model that’s been rumored to join the family of tablets this year. However the report goes on to suggest that the brand-new, 10.5-inch iPad will likely not launch until at least May — while the other three refreshes will supposedly be launched in March.

• Cupertino is currently preparing to launch upgrades to its entire line of existing iPad models, in addition to the all-new 10.5-inch variant, which many analysts are predicting will feature an edge-to-edge AMOLED display, sans the venerable Home button of the past.

• Macotokara’s report alleges that the new 10.5-inch iPad will be built into a chassis not much larger than the current 9.7-inch iPad Pro, thanks in part to its 0.8-inch larger display, which will supposedly stretch from edge-to-edge of the device — leaving only a small bezel at the top, which will more than likely house a front-facing FaceTime camera and an array of sensors. Additionally, the report goes on to suggest that Apple’s behemoth 12.9-inch iPad Pro will feature a 12 MP camera and True Tone display technology, boasting the same, four-channel ambient light and color balancing technology as the current 9.7-inch iPad Pro. In a move that may indicate Apple is trying to “stabilize” its entire line of iPads with current features. The company’s 7.9-inch iPad mini is also rumored to feature a quad-speaker array, the same 12 MP camera, True Tone display, and a Smart Connector like the 9.7-inch iPad Pro before it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Holy fuck, the red one looks clean as hell. I actually might go from android to iOS just because of the color.
03-07-2017, 06:59 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I'd do the same thing I did for all my iPhones. Wait 6 months for a free upgrade. Eligible now but my 6 works just fine so no need. Once I lose or damage it I'll consider getting my free upgrade.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo