02-25-2017, 10:49 PM #1
Nknights23
Original Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently purchased an iPhone 6 and the seller didnt remove his iCloud details so now I get a pop up every so often asking me to type in the password or what not. I was wondering if anybody knew a way to log out of the iCloud account without the password. I was thinking of doing a recovery but I'm afraid I won't be able to use the device again without the password. The seller did give me the password to get into the device, haven't been able to make contact with him to figure it out. iOS 9.3.4
02-25-2017, 11:48 PM #2
Vlad1101
Bounty hunter
Settings>iCloud>Scroll Down to "Sign Out"
02-26-2017, 08:42 AM #3
Nknights23
Original Gamer
Originally posted by Vlad1101 View Post
Settings>iCloud>Scroll Down to "Sign Out"

Requires password, I don't have that
02-26-2017, 11:28 AM #4
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
In the netherlands there was/is a shop that can do it.
Idk if ur dutch tho
02-26-2017, 10:37 PM #5
Nknights23
Original Gamer
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Idk if ur dutch tho

Unfortunately I am form USA , I've done some google searching and looked through youtube but i can't find anything that seems good. most things i find is spam. Maybe when i can jailbreak 9.3.4 something could be possible
02-26-2017, 11:42 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Idk if ur dutch tho

Make sure to quote the user next time so they know a head of time sir Upside Down Happy
02-26-2017, 11:43 PM #7
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Make sure to quote the user next time so they know a head of time sir Upside Down Happy

Yeah sorry forgot
Will do next time :>

Originally posted by Nknights23 View Post
Unfortunately I am form USA , I've done some google searching and looked through youtube but i can't find anything that seems good. most things i find is spam. Maybe when i can jailbreak 9.3.4 something could be possible

Always better chances w jb
03-12-2017, 05:59 AM #8
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
if you can contact the seller tell them you need them to deactivate the phone
03-23-2017, 03:33 AM #9
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
iCloud is server sided, so if you can't login you are most likely out of luck. You have three options

1) contact the seller and ask to have this removed (he can remove your device from his icloud online)
2) Go to apple and ask them, you will need some proof that you really did buy the phone, so this method will take the longest and will probably not work in the end
3) I know for a fact that there are services online that do this, they are not guarenteed and work about 50-90% of the time depending on the device. Also this method cost ALOT, you're looking at 200-300USD to have this done through third parties. Try not to get scammed. Have a look in your local 'black market' im sure that there's somebody that could do it at some back of a dodgy repairs shop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo