Post: [iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak] iOS Apps Won't Install From App Store.
06-23-2017, 07:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak/iOS Apps Will Not Install From The Appstore!

I need some help from someone. My iPhone recently downloads the apps but wont install them to the device. Iv looked through Cydia and uninstalled tweaks that could be stopping it but no luck:/

When i reboot the device too a unjailbreaken state it seems too install the apps with no trouble:/ which i find really strange. The apps use too download completely fine, Iv Tried too use NoSub too disable the substrate in the Appstore but that didnt work either. I don't understand why the phone wont install the app when i have enough memory and nothing that will stop the app from installing?

iPhone 5s
iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak By Yalu

Screenshot of the issue

You must login or register to view this content.

Who ever helps me fix this issue ill give them one modded PS3 account.
06-23-2017, 09:39 PM #2
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak/iOS Apps Will Not Install From The Appstore!

I need some help from someone. My iPhone recently downloads the apps but wont install them to the device. Iv looked through Cydia and uninstalled tweaks that could be stopping it but no luck:/

When i reboot the device too a unjailbreaken state it seems too install the apps with no trouble:/ which i find really strange. The apps use too download completely fine, Iv Tried too use NoSub too disable the substrate in the Appstore but that didnt work either. I don't understand why the phone wont install the app when i have enough memory and nothing that will stop the app from installing?

iPhone 5s
iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak By Yalu

Screenshot of the issue

You must login or register to view this content.

Who ever helps me fix this issue ill give them one modded PS3 account.

you using Substrate Safe Mode?
06-24-2017, 04:13 PM #3
Originally posted by DehzifyCFW View Post
you using Substrate Safe Mode?

Basically NoSub

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo