08-25-2017, 09:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); which is better
08-25-2017, 12:53 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Thedemonspawn View Post
which is better

If you are going to buy one then how are you going to use it. That will most likely decide what you are going to get.
10-17-2017, 12:12 PM #3
Well, its depend on the users, Maximum iPhone user doesn't prefer to use Android. And many of Android user doesn't to move on iPhone.
11-07-2017, 01:05 AM #4
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
For customization and better spec devices (most of the time), Android.
For a more stable OS with no fragmentation of updates, iPhone.
12-10-2017, 04:33 PM #5
Cliffe
Save Point
I’d say iOS. Iv had both and am an iPhone man
12-10-2017, 07:42 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Thedemonspawn View Post
which is better

I would say Android since I've owned one including all of the family for years. Never had an issue with it, but make sure you don't power charge it to death. iPhone is more stable like JB stated, but good luck not dropping it. If you want to pay for cracked screens, go for it.
12-10-2017, 07:47 PM #7
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I would say Android since I've owned one including all of the family for years. Never had an issue with it, but make sure you don't power charge it to death. iPhone is more stable like JB stated, but good luck not dropping it. If you want to pay for cracked screens, go for it.

Pretty sure he said which is better, iOS or Android, both of which are operating systems, not hardware, so idk why you're talking about hardware here Upside Down Stare
12-10-2017, 07:48 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Pretty sure he said which is better, iOS or Android, both of which are operating systems, not hardware, so idk why you're talking about hardware here Upside Down Stare

I'm giving him examples of which one is better Prime. Since they all have pros and cons to it. I answered that Android would be better.
12-12-2017, 07:32 AM #9
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post

Well maybe because you get a better hardware for an Android that is the same price as an iPhone (1000$). I highly prefer iOS tho. Even better when jailbroken! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo