Post: [iOS 8.0.2] iPhone 5c Stuck on Erase All Data & Content
09-27-2017, 06:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
My iPhone is stuck on the erase all data & content!

I accidentally pressed it i was meant too reset the network settings but i accidentally pressed it.

Phone was jailbreaken and thats why its stuck. Does anyone know how too get out off it :/

I have a backup from my iPhone 5s on 10.1.1 can i use this too restore the iPhone 5c?

Who ever helps me i will do them a modded account or pay them £3GBP

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by SoloHoster ; 09-27-2017 at 07:24 PM.
09-27-2017, 07:11 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post

I accidentally pressed it i was meant too reset the network settings but i accidentally pressed it.

Phone was jailbreaken and thats why its stuck. Does anyone know how too get out off it :/

Try pressing and holding the Home and Up volume buttons for several seconds and if the logo disappears keep holding the Home button then connect it to your PC and open iTunes and click Restore then Restore & Update. Doing this means you'll lose your jailbreak.
09-27-2017, 07:16 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Wat if you just leave it like that till the battery is dead ?
09-27-2017, 07:17 PM #4
Originally posted by Vince
Any recent backups of your iphone, or did you backup the shsh blobs before jailbreaking?

Nope mate i have a back up from my 5s on 10.1.1 would that work?
09-27-2017, 07:19 PM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Wat if you just leave it like that till the battery is dead ?

It will still do it due too its a bug and it crashed and its stuck there i had the problem before and i had too do itunes but at the moment i dont want too do that incase i loose the jailbreak and have too wait for 10.3.3 jailbreak which could take months
09-27-2017, 07:21 PM #6
Wosley
It will still do it due too its a bug and it crashed and its stuck there i had the problem before and i had too do itunes but at the moment i dont want too do that incase i loose the jailbreak and have too wait for 10.3.3 jailbreak which could take months

Thats how i did it with my vita it was stuck and i also have jailbreak on it i did let the battery die then did charge the vita put it on and it worked again

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

SoloHoster
09-27-2017, 07:22 PM #7
Thats how i did it with my vita it was stuck and i also have jailbreak on it i did let the battery die then did charge the vita put it on and it worked again

This is not a PS Vita tho its a iPhone. Completely different hardware and software but thank you

The following user thanked SoloHoster for this useful post:

Wosley
09-27-2017, 07:24 PM #8
Wosley
This is not a PS Vita tho its a iPhone. Completely different hardware and software but thank you

hehe i know but me and phones that is a disater Shiver

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

SoloHoster
09-27-2017, 07:26 PM #9
hehe i know but me and phones that is a disater Shiver

lol mate :/ fuck that first time iv really had an issue like this iv only had it once before lol Happy i just wanna know if theres a fix or if i can use my 5s backup for the 5c
09-27-2017, 07:39 PM #10
Wosley
lol mate :/ fuck that first time iv really had an issue like this iv only had it once before lol Happy i just wanna know if theres a fix or if i can use my 5s backup for the 5c

I hope you can figure it out Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo